5 weeks in and have problem with S3

musicegbdf

Reaction score
My problem is I have run out of excuses to drive it !
On Friday I took a Christmas card to the post box with a ten mile diversion.
1200 miles on the clock now I can start to play.
The missus complained today as I spent two hours cleaning it.
Had a nervy time today as had to take her (the missus that is) to Tesco and park in their microscopic parking spaces. Place was heaving and had visions of the first supermarket dents.
I hope it goes on like this :) Just loving it !

Reactions: Simon L, S3 Turbo, thewrongspeed and 4 others
Good to hear it's doing well and you're even managing to keep it clean despite the cr@p on the roads -well done but putting me to shame although I did condition the seats this weekend.

1200 miles time to play indeed !!

Reactions: Simon L
Had mine nearly a year and I still enjoy driving it just for the pleasure of driving, I've not had that in along time

Awe the lovely S3 OWNER...Get in there my son....overall l still love it giving its querks/annoyances....that get to me from time to time....they soon fade....Am the Envy of most on the road round my way...even another S3...RAN UP ME BUTTOCKS LAST NIGHT JUST TO A EYEFUL of my car...Plonker...he then stopped and done a 3 pointer.....back up the road...yeah MD...GBH...lol....make the most of it...this forum can get to you...in a negative way....at times and change your opinion on the car....but wash it off

this forum can get to you...in a negative way....at times and change your opinion on the car....but wash it off

:) that was some of the reason for my cheeky title.

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
I can't wait to get mine on March 1st

Reactions: Simon L, Baldyone and S3 Turbo
Mine should be at the dealers 1st week of Feb,but waiting for the 16 plate

Reactions: Cairnsy13, Simon L and S3 Turbo
Nor mine. :footy:

Keep the ideas for excuses coming! :rockwoot:

Mine should be at the dealers 1st week of Feb,but waiting for the 16 plate

As hard as it is,,,,,hold on !

I don't know if I could, driving a old scabby 1.3 Peugeot 206 with knackered bottom arms that knock over every bump in the road.