Is Daytona the new Sepang ?

I must drive up to some of the forests and seascapes around here and get some photos - this is one I posted before of ours. Was waiting for the wife who was Christmas shopping. Making sure no one ran a shopping trolley into it ;)

3f83c805570fe14e4abe4be1c50c7d8e.jpg

Reactions: Simon L, Pinky1959, Scott.T and 2 others
I must drive up to some of the forests and seascapes around here and get some photos - this is one I posted before of ours. Was waiting for the wife who was Christmas shopping. Making sure no one ran a shopping trolley into it ;)

Can't wait for mine on March 1st

I'd say the opposite. Daytona has been around for years and you see a lot of Audi's in that colour. Sepang is newer and personally I only see a handful a month.

Are those front windows tinted as well? They look as dark as the back windows...or is it just the angle?

Looks nice ;)

Oh there is a Daytona there as well, you just can't see it because it blends in with the concrete :)
Joking aside that was a seripus consideration when I was looking at colours. Being a biker for many years I know how blind some people are sand a dark grey car is really camouflage.
I have driven white cars for years fir that reason, as my Last A3 was white I wanted a change.
I think Sepang is a terrific colour , but made me think of Subaru Imprezza's and too young for me. I want to blend in rather than shout.
I have to say the saloon look ace , but need a hatch till no 3 finishes Uni.
I might ditch the stronic next time too as the lag is a bit annoying.
I might even go back to diesel if they sort out the stupid dpf thing.

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
I have driven white cars for years fir that reason, as my Last A3 was white I wanted a change.
I think Sepang is a terrific colour , but made me think of Subaru Imprezza's and too young for me. I want to blend in rather than shout.
White for me next for this reason and it's easy to keep clean! The blue is very nice but a bit "Look at me".

I might ditch the stronic next time too as the lag is a bit annoying.
Lag??? where/when? Still not 100% sure on getting another manual or trying the S-tronic.

White for me next for this reason and it's easy to keep clean! The blue is very nice but a bit "Look at me".

Lag??? where/when? Still not 100% sure on getting another manual or trying the S-tronic.
Not noticed any lag always in Dynamic mode,,
Don't get your train of thought with sepang Though? I really don't think it's a look at me colour,it's a very dark colour most of time due to our weather java green,solar orange,misano are more look at me paints

Reactions: Simon L, WarwickL, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
The blue is very nice but a bit "Look at me".
Can't say I agree with you @musicegbdf @S32B
BUT if we all drove the same coloured cars ...
Oh & in an Audi grey coloured car you will certainly blend in ! :p :D
Don't get your train of thought with sepang Though? I really don't think it's a look at me colour,it's a very dark colour most of time due to our weather java green,solar orange,misano are more look at me paints
Agreed :thumbs up:

Reactions: WarwickL
Front sides can be tinted here - all except front screen can be tinted legally to 35% although many tint darker and never have issues.

We decided on 35% on the S3 as it looked better with the black optic trim.

Darker tint would look good on Daytona etc and perfect on white..

Stunning Daytona 2
To be honest am not really biased...one way or another Grey or Blue....My Dad had some awesome looking Grey cars...four in all l think....some light coloured, some Bluish Greys...here is Dayz of Thunder Grey at its best..
Stunning Daytona
Stunning Daytona 3

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06