Do we think the same?

Thanks for the explanation @jungle650 ! I was just curious what they were, thought it might have been theft related because of some earlier posts, thanks for clearing that up! I fitted some of those foam swimming floatation aids down the walls of the garage to stop me hitting the doors when I'm at home! ha

Thanks for the explanation @jungle650 ! I was just curious what they were, thought it might have been theft related because of some earlier posts, thanks for clearing that up! I fitted some of those foam swimming floatation aids down the walls of the garage to stop me hitting the doors when I'm at home! ha

Have done the same in my garage front and back, as well as strips of old carpet glued with no more nails to the side walls. Does the perfect job !!

Reactions: Wondering Soul
lmao. id even be worried that the door defender is going to put swirls in my paint.

hell im worried even when i park super far away AND im watching the car the whole time

if ANYONE parks next to me i inspect for damage on the spot and when i get it back in the garage i go over it with a bright LED light for dings