New A3 Sportback Owner...

AU11 ALS

Reaction score
After having a company car for 18 years (most recently in a 2014 A5 Sportback) I have decided to opt out of the scheme and have bought myself a 2010 A3 Sportback S-LIne 1.8TFSI Audi, 1 owner, 60k.

A3 1

We've already got a 2011 A4 Avant 2.0TFSI that I have spent some time getting it to almost how we want, just a wrap and possibly new wheels to come! This is our A4

AU11 ALS 2
AU11 ALS 1

The A3 is currently have some paint sorted by the dealer before I pick it up, whilst in body shop having an RS grill fitted, front splitter/rear diffuser/mirror caps/fog rings painted gloss black.

Already ordered RNS-E head unit, exterior bulb upgrade from tr8ps and a couple of little bits and pieces

Then I'm looking at coilovers, milltek cat back (resonated) and Revo stage 1. May also consider getting roof wrapped gloss black....

Looking forward to being able to mod another car :)

Reactions: Sandra
Looking forward to your progress. :) x

Reactions: AU11 ALS
Lovely car there, I like the colour!

Hit up @NHN for any retrofitting work, he's done everything bar the audio on my car and I wholeheartedly and highly recommend him. Chai tea latte, heated to 200F with soya milk tends to keep him happy lol.

Anything audio wise I'm happy to help.

This forum, and particularly the 8P section, has a great community so welcome :)

Lovely car there, I like the colour!

Hit up @NHN for any retrofitting work, he's done everything bar the audio on my car and I wholeheartedly and highly recommend him. Chai tea latte, heated to 200F with soya milk tends to keep him happy lol.

Anything audio wise I'm happy to help.

This forum, and particularly the 8P section, has a great community so welcome :)

Thanks, been looking at inspiration for wheels, quite like the idea of going for the traditional speedlines but maybe want to try something different too

Looks exactly like my scuba blue Sportback. Where did you get the RNS-E head unit from? That's something I'd like to have in mine.

Thanks, been looking at inspiration for wheels, quite like the idea of going for the traditional speedlines but maybe want to try something different too

I like the wheels you have on. Lowering the car and some spacers from @DPM will massively enhance the look and will fill the arches nicely.

If you were to, the used market on eBay for the wheels is good.

Looks exactly like my scuba blue Sportback. Where did you get the RNS-E head unit from? That's something I'd like to have in mine.

@NHN message nigel, he can sort this.

Reactions: DPM
Nice this mate and some good mods to look forward to I've also got a sportback and love mine

I'm looking forward to it... Going to be a smaller version of our A4 Avant....

Shame Mrs won't let me have full use of the A4 but it is her baby....

Reactions: Dan_anthony