Audi approved used prices

Lavis89

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Has anyone had much experience with buying a 2nd hand car from Audi directly? I've got my eye on a couple at the moment but they're a touch out of my price range (around 19-20k, whereas i'm looking at spending 17-18k) anyone had any luck negotiating prices with the dealer or are they usually pretty fixed?

Depends on location, what the car is, how long they've had it, salesman/head of sales mood, part ex etc.

An Audi dealer in London wouldn't budge on a price of a car recently, I found another car further North, the same car spec wise, a few months younger and less miles was the same price but ended up with nearly £2k off it plus a better part ex price.

Now's the time to go in and chance your arm. Try and do a deal on or before the 31st as it's the end of the qtr and Dec is traditionally a slow month for car sales.

All you can do is pick which one you want, and go for it , good luck .

When looking to buy an A5 last year, Audi dealership reduced their price by a full £81.00, told him to stick it where the sun don't shine, he still wouldn't budge, must have been the heat from the sun giving him some pain!!!

All you can do is try to get the best price for you mate, but shop around.
JG

I looked at an S6 at 30 or 40k (can't remember now) and the woman didn't seem to want to sell me it. Thats before i got round to getting the price down! Also rang another dealer for a new S5 for a deal but they never called me back so i called 3-4 more times and they still never got back to me. Went in for an RS3 and they could not do enough for me!

Whats I'm saying is some places don't care if you want the car or not therefor won't take any money off. Then again others might move the earth just to get a sale.

Negotiated around £4K (11%) of the price of mine when I got my S4 approved used. Go in with a list of all cars you are looking at from main dealers, and their prices, in a 50 mile radius from where you live - gives you some tangible reason for a reduction if you can get the same car elsewhere for less. They are more likely to move towards those prices with the evidence in front of them.

Walking in and saying "I like that car, I want 2K off please" really isn't going to get you anywhere, so you have to have material to back up you reasoning. Car valuation estimates from free online estimating sites also helps too.

Get the deal you want or walk out and go elsewhere :)