First mod

oggy249

Reaction score
IMG 2552
just thought I would put my first mod up , not to everyones taste but I like them ,wind deflectors ,

The start of many mods to come :D

:grinning:where do I start ,, lowering , remap, sat nav, front lip, tints, alloys, air filter,
I have not had it long so I have not had time to tinker yet, but I will, :grinning:

Reactions: xpoweruk
I did that, then I went on a long drive down the motorway, they soon got ripped off and binned, sounded like a helicopter was chasing me. The drone they make is horrendous.

Exactly where I started (same colour and car). I wouldn't bother with the air filter, I used a k&n one for a few months, made absolutely no difference apart from making my turbo sound louder, took it out as I didn't want to risk getting crap in the turbo from the oil in the filter

cheers orange, I will bear that in mind ,
yer Scott I did mean the make , mine sound ok at speed to be honest,

My team heko ones sound fine little bit more wind noise at speed but nothing major , u sure u fitted them right ?

I hope I didn't fit the driver one on the passenger side and visa versa....

Reactions: Smirky
I have Heko ones fitted to mine, front and back. No problems with noise or anything.
I wouldn't bother with the air filter. Audi's air flow is pretty good, if anything you will lose power if you change it.