s6 tyre quandary...

R

RC944

so the new weapon needs new boots... got conti cs5p's all round but off different ages and wear...

so couple of questions

- do i go for the audi approved shoes only? if not, do i get told off by my insurance company or is it only an issue if the car is under warranty?
- assuming the above is no, what should i get. currently im veering towards a new set of the conti cs5p's but i hear they wear badly compared to many esp the audi approved cs2's.

im only interested in contis, michelin, b/stones and dunlops. the car does about 8k miles per year mainly urban stuff

I am runni
so the new weapon needs new boots... got conti cs5p's all round but off different ages and wear...

so couple of questions

- do i go for the audi approved shoes only? if not, do i get told off by my insurance company or is it only an issue if the car is under warranty?
- assuming the above is no, what should i get. currently im veering towards a new set of the conti cs5p's but i hear they wear badly compared to many esp the audi approved cs2's.

im only interested in contis, michelin, b/stones and dunlops. the car does about 8k miles per year mainly urban stuff
I am running with Michelin sport 3, can't fault them, best tyre I have used.

Also use PS3, and like RoyC cannot fault them, I'm on my second set, and will put another on once my current set need replacing.

Reactions: GDS968
I'm running Michelin Pilot Super Sports - currently on 19's
But also ran them on my 18's

Faultless.

Yes it's a summer tyre, but works fine in all weathers, snow, rain and best of all in the sun ;-)

96 is fine according to Black Circles.

Should be 97, those in the advert are 91..
No doubt that after an accident the insurance company would try to use it as an excuse not to pay out.

I went for the cs2s and will have them fitted this weekend so fingers crossed