S5 Clutch

Vibe

Reaction score
Hi,

So im just wondering if anyone else is in same boat as me, i feel that the clutch on my keyless start is getting increasingly harder to start.. i am putting my foot through the floor sometimes and it still does not pick up im pressing the clutch and does not start :rage:

anyone else had this issue? even if not any help is much appreciated!

ohh and 2007 4.2 S5

Thanks

Common problem, mine did this for a good while before one day I pressed the clutch pedal down and the pedal didn't come back up.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Damn.. What was the part you replaced in the end?

I'm sure there was a thread on this @ 18 months ago, not just S5 but all Audi's.

I'll search tonight as my wife tells me I'm going to cut some firewood now:whip:

:bye:

I'm sure there was a thread on this @ 18 months ago, not just S5 but all Audi's.

I'll search tonight as my wife tells me I'm going to cut some firewood now:whip:

:bye:

Thanks for your help mate, i did have a look before i posted but i couldn't find anything :/

Found it!!!!

Search for

'Start button - hard to the floor clutch pedal problem'

If I knew how to link a thread I would.

Got a bit distracted buying an RS5 grill for mine last night.:yum:

Good luck!

Thank you for the help buddy! I'll give that guy from the post a message hopefully he's still about..

Nice grill there! been looking at a RS5 one for mine but i think im going to go exhaust and springs for my first mods once pay day comes :)

Reactions: Swanny356