iPhone 6 cradle

Benny B0Y

Reaction score
Evening all me and the wife bought a 2.0L diesel auto avant s line and it's got the hands free cradle in the arm rest, I'm just wondering does anyone know if there's a iPhone 6 holder available as if like to be able to use the handsfree

Thanks Ben

Activate the BT on your iPhone. Go to settings and search for BT devices, then switch on your ignition. If you have it the car will transmit a signal for about 20 seconds once the car is turned on. Your phone should detect the BT and it will show as Audi AH. If it shows pair it up. Now it will ask for a code. Try 0000 or 1234. Salon as the person before didn't set his own code.

I'll give it a try tomorrow but I'm pretty sure there's no BT connectivity, but there's a bit in the arm rest for a cradle

I'll give it a try tomorrow but I'm pretty sure there's no BT connectivity, but there's a bit in the arm rest for a cradle

Mine has a connection in my arm rest to. Not sure what it's for. Obviously some kind of phone I guess. Do you have a MFSW ?

Mine has a connection in my arm rest to. Not sure what it's for. Obviously some kind of phone I guess. Do you have a MFSW ?

Oh ok that's interesting, yeah I have a MFSW and there's a voice command button but I'm guessing it only works once the phone is connected?

Can I ask what head unit you have and year you're car is thinking mine may be too old for BT?

Mines a 2006 b7 avant, what radio do you have, I'm thinking mine maybe too old to have the BT connection

I never new about this on my car till I visited this forum.

The other neat thing with it is if you push the button on your iphone to activate Siri, it comes through the BT system, you can ask her to call or text or check for new messages exactly like you can with a headset in the phone

YESSSSSSSSSSSS I'm connected to the BT hands free that's saved me £120 for a cradle and was told earlier today by a local dealer they my car definitely WOULDN'T have BT , just a quick question how do I scroll through the phone book with the MFSW?

You only use the left hand controls. The button will bring up your contact list. Use the scroller to go through it then depress the scroller to dial or answer..

Reactions: Benny B0Y
Met not. Problem. 2 months ago the shoe was on the other foot.. This is what the forum is about. Well chuffed finally able to give something back to the forum rather than just tapping it. WoHooo.