Audi Fit Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilsport blue smurf !!!!

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
Just a quick heads up guys

As Mods, we are receiving quite a few complaints from other ASN members about the, shall we say 'questionable' content of this thread

Please do remember that some ASN members children and grand children do read the site, so could please bear this in mind when posting

While I'm here. Myself and others have noticed that some of the threads over the Christmas period have not just gone :sign ot: they have left the room! lol So can we all make a concerted effort (& thats me included lol) to keep the threads more 'on topic'

Stop being ****** naughty you lot or your all off to the naughty step, where I seem to have taken up permanent residence lol

Thanks in advance for all your cooperation people. Appreciated!

PS There is a thread on ASN, which TBH I didn't know too much about, for the b0llox chat
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/asns-pub.113532/

PPS As this thread is not particular to only to the A3/S3 8V section I've moved it to the 'General Automotive Chat' section of ASN

Reactions: Simon L
Whatever..nice!!!!!

Polite request.....If any member has a problem with one of my posts in the future please have the decency to tell me why in PM before running to the forum police.

Just my view guys as if I am doing wrong someone (mod or members) needs to tell me why 'cod I aunt a mind reader..nuff said

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Whatever..nice!!!!!

Polite request.....If any member has a problem with one of my posts in the future please have the decency to tell me why in PM before running to the forum police.

Just my view guys as if I am doing wrong someone (mod or members) needs to tell me why 'cod I aunt a mind reader..nuff said
@Daveotto - If you have any probs with my request please feel free to PM me
That goes for anyone else too
My 'inbox' is always open peoples :thumbs up:

I think you're missing the point, BH. Your request is fair enough and I for one didn't realise children and grandchildren read the forum. Dave's point is that if a reader feels the need to report a post, could somebody please have the decency to tell tbe poster why. What is harmless humour to some can be interpreted by others as sexist/racist/ageist/homophobic or whatever their pet sensitivity is. To be told something is 'inappropriate' is not very helpful.

Reactions: Daveotto, Simon L and Jassyo06
I think you're missing the point, BH. Your request is fair enough and I for one didn't realise children and grandchildren read the forum. Dave's point is that if a reader feels the need to report a post, could somebody please have the decency to tell tbe poster why. What is harmless humour to some can be interpreted by others as sexist/racist/ageist/homophobic or whatever their pet sensitivity is. To be told something is 'inappropriate' is not very helpful.
@wideboybloke - Please see below
If you have any probs with my request please feel free to PM me

Exactly IMHO my relatively harmless comments about a brunette sitting next to me in a car was deleted but a psudo paediophillic bdsm picture still remains (sorry @jassyo06 )

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
@Daveotto - If you have any probs with my request please feel free to PM me
Not got a problem with you BH but just ask in future for members and mods to tell me what's I have done wrong and approach me off line.

At least I contribute to the forum!!!!

Reactions: Simon L
Mecedes-Benz already offer a feature similar to this in their CLA-250 called Attention Assist where it can detect if the driver is dosing off at the wheel and alert them.

Seems like Audi is once again playing catch-up.

1st was the standardization of USB ports and Dual Climate Control
2nd was the rear parking camera
3rd was the larger LCD in the instrument cluster i.e. virtual cockpit coming in the facelift
and now the this Audi fit.

I blame Audi for the content of this thread. Maybe if this feature was called "Audi Healthy Driver" then we'd see photos of vegetables...

Oh wait, that's worse.

Mecedes-Benz already offer a feature similar to this in their CLA-250 called Attention Assist where it can detect if the driver is dosing off at the wheel and alert them.

Seems like Audi is once again playing catch-up.

1st was the standardization of USB ports and Dual Climate Control
2nd was the rear parking camera
3rd was the larger LCD in the instrument cluster i.e. virtual cockpit coming in the facelift
and now the this Audi fit.

Don't forget making sat nav standard (on the A3 at least) - that was last November I believe, in response to BMW making sat nav standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.