2010 A3 Sportback Retrofit OEM Parking Sensors

AU11 ALS

Reaction score
My new car which I should finally get next week does not have rear parking sensors, I haven't had a car without them for over 10 years so feel I need to get them fitted.

Is this an easy fit? I want it linked to the head unit like original so not looking for aftermarket...

Any advice/recommendations greatly appreciated :)

We supply/fit these original audi systems, ping me a PM if that's of interest :)

Can anyone advise best way to do this? I could possibly buy the parts and try myself but would probably prefer a pro job as want to look good and OEM.

Have messaged @NHN but no pricing so looking for other recommended installers who use OEM kit

I did pm you mate, can you open that conversation again on pm then I can reply again.

Can anyone advise best way to do this? I could possibly buy the parts and try myself but would probably prefer a pro job as want to look good and OEM.

Have messaged @NHN but no pricing so looking for other recommended installers who use OEM kit
Have they quoted you a price? If so how much? Thanks

Parking sensors, you don't really need them. Have them on the wifes car and they drive her nuts, it's the beeping that does her head in. You'll soon get used to the length of the car.