Why all decent tuners up north

pistol pete

Reaction score
I'm way down in south kent.. and all the people I have spoken to have been up north.. I can find any down south with a really good reputation.. I am going stage 1 for now but will go stage 2 .. and like to keep with same person.. darkside, shark are both way up north for me..

Had the amended problem when I had my st.. decent tuners seem to be up jorth..

I do all my own work but can't do the mapping thing

Any reason why all up north one down south
Anyone got anyone good down south..?

Try Rob Bentley at JR Tuning in Sittingbourne, tell him I said hi. He loves his Audi's and tuned his previous RS6 up to something stupid BHP and his current one is now doing sub 3 sec 0-60.

There are more tuners Up North but a couple of good ones down here as well, AMD Technik at West Thurrock Jabbasport at Crowland, Cambs. and the recommended ones in this thread, not too bad it seems for us.

TBH I live up North and I would say there's more decent tuners/garages that deal in modification down South..

TBH I live up North and I would say there's more decent tuners/garages that deal in modification down South..

I'd agree with that - so to round up on this topic, most of the decent tuner/garages are in the middle, trouble seems to be, if a Southerner needs to travel North, 100 miles is too far, but if a Northerner needs to travel South, 500 miles is do-able!

Reactions: Craig-P