Nogaro S3 Build Thread

Dec11495

Reaction score
Just thought I'd do a small build thread, as some people might be interested. I bought the car standard with 84,000 miles on the clock with plans to slowly invest time and money into it. Since owning the car I have bought various different parts.

-Miltek non res cat-back exhaust system
-FK Silverline x damper adjustable coilovers (Koni Dampers, FK Springs)
-Fifteen52 Snowflakes (8.5j et35)
-Spacers 15mm & 20mm (front et15, rear et20)
-Ramair Induction Kit
-Rear Adjustable Tie Bars
-Complete Set of Polybushes

This is how it looked when I first bought it,

Now..

the next step I want to take is better tyres and a full 4 wheel alignment set up. Then maybe in the summer invest in more performance modifications

Very nice and welcome to the forum I too have a noggy with blue interior, I like the arm rest :) it looks like you have new door blades, you can tell the difference mine are all wonky :)

are the only bubbles on the rear? I have some on the o/s front wheel arch - I think about getting it done all the time, there's a classic car workshop nearby I might pop in and see how much they reckon to re-spray that wing only, what were your original wheels from are they TT wheels?

what's the engine, turbo etc like - do you have any faults? 84K is nothing at all for 15 years is it - I look forward to following your progress?

I think the colour is awesome and the interior couldn't be better! Haha. I'm not too sure about the door blades, I don't think they've actually been replaced

There is a small bit of bubbling on the roof but nothing major. Luckily I haven't got any on the arches. Don't worry I've thought about it since I bought it haha! I'm not sure what they were original off, I personally don't like them haha.

AMK engine, so K04 210bhp. But hopefully soon be pushing more power the only fault I've got is with the yaw sensor at the moment, but should have that sorted soon. Thank man!

I have only had mine for a few months, the reason I mentioned the door blades in yours are black and mine are blue?

which sensor is it? The yaw, lateral or longditudinal ? I have a G200 on order which is the cheaper and used for both lateral and longditudinal - I get the error when accelerating or braking hard over 50 and both lights go on until the ignition is off/on again and the ESP button does nothing.

I really like the colour and interior too.

I'm not really that experienced in these type of cars but am enjoying myself keeping it alive :D

What on the outside of the doors? They are like a dark grey, original colour I believe.

Annoyingly it's the G202 so the more expensive one. I don't get any issues if I have the esp turned off but I'm going to get a new one this month. I've only had one a few months too, awesome cars!

hmm I wonder if mine were painted for some reason? they are the same age.
IMAG1118

They look like they've been painted by a previous owner

They look like they have been painted by the previous owner.

Door blades were only ever grey...
Definitely painted and IMO would look better either original grey or black :)

I might get some more one day but they are about £400