Just ordered my Sline Front bumper

TimWills28

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey all just thought I'd show off and let everyone know I finally got hold of a s line bumper in same colour as my car :) so off with the sport and on with the s line! Video of removal and refitting as usual to follow :)

Hey all just thought I'd show off and let everyone know I finally got hold of a s line bumper in same colour as my car :) so off with the sport and on with the s line! Video of removal and refitting as usual to follow :)
where u got it from i am after one to my 55 a3 2.0 tfsi

Think there's a few on there, may need respray and fogs.

Use this keyword...

audi a3 s line bumper 8p front

How much did it cost you roughly? £150 - £200, I want an s-line but also thinking of getting a sport and externally making it look like an s-line as they are abit cheaper.

Go
How much did it cost you roughly? £150 - £200, I want an s-line but also thinking of getting a sport and externally making it look like an s-line as they are abit cheaper.

Got mine for £250 but with no grills fog/front...
So will need to get the fog light casing sorted tonight as its just arrived and the fog lights are different from sport so will need to cut and require new bulb holders as lights and bulb holders are different shape. I'll transfer over my existing grill.

Reactions: dk1234