Revo Remap Group Buy Discount!

if you have been quoted 300(not including vat) then with discount it will be around £240 but then plus vat so £288. if the 300 was inclusive of vat then u r looking at £240 but do confirm original prices with revo so you know for sure

If you check out the pricing on the revo site, take 20% off then add the 20% vat, that will be your price
If you check out the pricing on the revo site, take 20% off then add the 20% vat, that will be your price
Right,thanks just checked,yeah about what I thought,but when looking at expected bhp increase from 140, it said the same which is strange am I right in thinking it'll be around a 50 bhp gain,
Cheers!

if you have been quoted 300(not including vat) then with discount it will be around £240 but then plus vat so £288. if the 300 was inclusive of vat then u r looking at £240 but do confirm original prices with revo so you know for sure
Cheers for that mate,that's sound,nice1

Guys, please can you all PM me your details, to include -

Name/address
email address
contact number
registration number

Once I have all 10 responses with full details or more if anyone wishes to join in, we can get this sorted.

Thank you

Reactions: AU11 ALS and Sandra
I just realised that the prices I saw for DSG map are excl VAT and at that price the proposed group-buy is still significantly more expensive than a custom one I can get elsewhere. I'm pulling out unfortunately.

Is this offer still on ?.

Reactions: Sandra, Revo Steve-W and AU11 ALS
yes if you sign up then we have our 10 and we can email our details across to Steve to start the process.

Reactions: Revo Steve-W and AU11 ALS
i think you should be able to private message him you details mate using the conversation feature when you click on his name.

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
@Nelly25TT if you wish to sign up then please copy the list from above and just put your name, vehicle and location on the end of it.

i think you should be able to private message him you details mate using the conversation feature when you click on his name.
Cheers pal,not too savvy wit tinternet!
Nice1

If I joined would it be at the 1 dealer to get it remapped?
I'm up north in Preston,lancs

Guys, below is the Details that Steve requires , with the title of your pm Revo Group Buy Offer and the details. Thank you :)

Guys, please can you all PM me your details, to include - Revo Steve-W

Name/address
email address
contact number
registration number

Once I have all 10 responses with full details or more if anyone wishes to join in, we can get this sorted.
@Revo Steve-W

I'm a little confused I've seen the online price for my car and I've been in and spoke to someone down my local revo place. And there is a big difference. But neither come close to the price I have had from Celtic tuning I'm afraid. Even with a 20% discount.

@Nelly25TT you pay for quality i'm afraid, revo is tried and tested and many members can vouch for them celtic tuning on the other hand i am sure they are good but i would not put them in the same league. but of course completley up to you my friend. :)

@Nelly25TT you pay for quality i'm afraid, revo is tried and tested and many members can vouch for them celtic tuning on the other hand i am sure they are good but i would not put them in the same league. but of course completley up to you my friend. :)

I totally agree about getting what you pay for, but can't understand the two different prices. Online was about £399 all in. And in the centre was over £500 ? For the same stage 1 remap. Don't get it.

thats strange the prices are set by revo i believe. so what you see on their site and then plus the vat is what you should be paying at any dealer. talk to steve and he will make sure you are charged the correct amount i'm sure

going back on there site it looks like they where trying to sell me this.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 178
that explains the price difference then, well if you are up for it just drop your details to Steve in a PM

i'm sorry i am not sure if your serious or not lol? you do realise that you would have to come to the UK to be part of this offer?

going back on there site it looks like they where trying to sell me this.

That's JKM in portsmouth, not Celtic Tuning? You can get a remap on it's own, or a package that comes with a panel filter and new DV valve as they are prone to being faulty...

Guys, below is the Details that Steve requires , with the title of your pm Revo Group Buy Offer and the details. Thank you :)

Name/address
email address
contact number
registration number

@Revo Steve-W

REVO GROUP BUY
I have removed your personal details from this post. I have forwarded them on to Steve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Revo Steve-W and Sandra
Yeah why not, how about we meet in the middle of the Indian Ocean, i will be the guy dressed like a shark :sunglasses:

Reactions: Sandra
That's JKM in portsmouth, not Celtic Tuning? You can get a remap on it's own, or a package that comes with a panel filter and new DV valve as they are prone to being faulty...

Never said it was Celtic tuning ? I have had two prices one from jkm and one from Celtic tuning. When I went into jkm I just asked for a remap price and this is what they tried to sell me. That's why I thought it was higher than the inline price that's all.

Never said it was Celtic tuning ? I have had two prices one from jkm and one from Celtic tuning. When I went into jkm I just asked for a remap price and this is what they tried to sell me. That's why I thought it was higher than the inline price that's all.

Fair enough.

Name/address
email address
contact number
registration number

@Revo Steve-W
Yeah why not, how about we meet in the middle of the Indian Ocean, i will be the guy dressed like a shark :sunglasses:
Hahahahahahaha...........................cheers my brother...when I visit your country in the next few weeks,Ill want to use your vehicle for a day......Dont let me down or Ill call up the SHARK.......!!

Reactions: RS4K and Sandra