S3 rnse.

Y7SGP

Reaction score
Hi all,
I know it's been asked before but struggling with my rnse sd cards. I have a 2011 s3 with the rnse. I have a 32gb sdhc with music from iTunes. I don't know what mark or rnse I have but I cannot get the sd card to show any files.
Can anyone help please.

Cheeers

I don't think the rnse works with SDHC cards. I think they are 4gb max

No problem, i have read that the mk2 rnse does but unsure what I have. My friends 2009 a5 works fine with the same card.

The one with media on the button can play 32gb the one saying tv can only play 4gb.
Another problem might be the itunes format, rather than mp3 ?

I'll admit I've not tried it in mine. I have the media button. I use a usb pen in the glove box.

Lee I have the one with the media button. I just dragged them over. I don't think there mp3 I'd better check that. Cheers

Yup usb would be easier I do have that was just trying the sd card for a change ha

I'm guessing that if they are from Itunes they will be in m4a format. you can download free software from the new to convert these files to mp3. Just google m4a to mp3 converters.

hiya all,
just thought i'd let you know how i got on. I changed all my songs format to mp3 and works fine.
that's with a rnse mk2 with a sandisk 32gb sdhc card.
hope this helps others that have issues.
cheers for the replies.