Decat Anyone?

imz

Reaction score
Hi I have a b7 2.0tdi 140 just wondering if anyone has fitted a decat pipe and where you got it from?

Also was there a significant difference afterwards?

Thanks.

hi have the same car and have looked into this the only company i have been able to get a quote from is darkside developments at wait for it £375
also so you know ive been told its a mot fail a local garage thats looking into doing my exhaust have offered to cut it open remove the internals and weld back up so looks standard weather that would be a option for you.

I got one made at infinity cost £100 but for a 1.8t

I got one made at infinity cost £100 but for a 1.8t
Was that supplied and fitted? I want mine done before I remap it. I've been advised a high flow cat is a better option. I'd rather hear from people with experience though. I was recommended trying powerflow.co.uk
I m yet to drag my **** to the nearest one.

I've been quoted around £350 to decat the BLB as it goes up the manifold etc just need 2 wait and see what I decide. A fellow Audi sport member showed me one on eBay for around £65 and it says its compatible so might chance it.

They made and fitted it for £100 it's a easy job on mine the cats in the engine bay I had to put the cat on two weeks ago for my mot can't wait to get it back off can defenlity feel the difference and hear it to