Which mirror glass?

Slackworth

Reaction score
In addition to my glow plug issue, VCDS has also thrown a wobbler on the passenger side door mirror glass - unfortunately the heater has gone on the mirror and throwing an error code - only one side worked in the snow we had over the weekend as well.

Trying to find a slightly cheaper source than Audi as over £200 seems a hell of a lot of money but not 100% sure which to buy as there is flat, convex and spherical. In addition to this I have memory seats and auto-dimming mirrors. If I can get the right part code I'll go off hunting on eBay Germany etc but just not sure which one it is!

Its more like £300 tbh from Audi, I may have 1 from a cancelled order, I'll check, put a pic up as there are 2 shapes.

Mine blew a couple years back - a heated mirror is a tenner! But with the auto dimming feature you're looking at £200+ (part only).
So either replace with a mirror which is heated only, or try and find one from a breaker.

I think it's a convex shape one from mashing the PR codes in from the book.

Attachments

• 20160119_104056.jpg
    20160119_104056.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 146
Haha! mines exactly the same (no heating on nearside) the glass is £220 from TPS, be careful buying from ebay, as the glass may fit,but may be from a LHD car, (a lot of the sellers of the glasses are foreign) only buy a replacement with the exact same part number as the one fitted.