Retrofitting folding mirrors and cruise

S3JOJ

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New to the forum after just buying an S3!

I bought a stock vehicle with minimal options so there's a couple of bits I'd like to have retrofitted - folding mirrors and cruise being the main ones.

Can anyone recommend a supplier/fitter and give an indication of cost? The closer to the Bedfordshire area the better.

Also, can anything be done to improve the screen on the standard MMI?

Apologies if these questions have been asked hundreds of times before!

Many thanks!
Joe

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to the forum Joe

We supply/fit these systems & can come to you, ping me a PM & we can discuss it further.

Welcome to audi-sport.net Joe. @NHN can supply and fit for you. What spec/colour is your car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome to audi-sport.net Joe. @NHN can supply and fit for you. What spec/colour is your car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks, I've dropped them a PM! :) Also just discovered the 'retrofit' section of the forum!

I've got a Daytona Grey Sportback with black pack, red calipers and B&O sound. Would've liked a few more toys but I got a decent deal and 'you can pick it up Thursday' sold me!

Reactions: SW14NY'S
Thanks, I've dropped them a PM! :) Also just discovered the 'retrofit' section of the forum!

I've got a Daytona Grey Sportback with black pack, red calipers and B&O sound. Would've liked a few more toys but I got a decent deal and 'you can pick it up Thursday' sold me!
That sounds really nice Joe, pop a picture of car up when you collect. :) x