New s3 owner.....

outsideline

Reaction score
Well its been a while since i was last on here, last audi being a b7 quattro tdi.
Any ways treated my self to a white s3 over christmas, first couple of days i wasnt sure but wow never had a car grow on me so much as this has over the last month. Absolutley love it now, buying petrol was a bit of shocker though lol.

Reactions: tonydata

Reactions: S., Hookmonster and tonydata
Looks good @outsideline. Whats the spec of the car? You need to be updating your signature now, lol. Enjoy the S3. :) x

yeh think at least a stage 2, just need to get some cash together for the clutch so it will handle the extra power.

Nice and clean.
Glad you're enjoying it.

Wait until you get some more power before worrying about mpg!

i've gone from a merc c220 cdi amg that would go any where i wanted on a tenner back to 28mpg so just feels like its useing a bit of fuel, but god its more enjoyable to drive. lol.
my weekend toy has over 600 so the power side of things aint worrying me really.

#american muscle

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: S3Alex
I'd bet that does gallons to the mile.

get 16 laps to 25 litres hahaha.

Love it.

Environmentalists nightmare!
Must be hilariously good fun to drive.

28mpg on an unmodified S3 is about right and may actually improve with a remap if you don't use the top end too much.
They're so much more efficient than what I was used to.... Even mine will get around 22-23mpg on the run into work.

yeh enviromentalists and health and safety, its full contact sport, if your off the pace you know about it when you hit the wall.

been following your car alex, what power you running now?? on a stagge 2 / 2+ what should i expect mpg??? i dont drive hard with it.

#well on it....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 129
when your not on the pace

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 130
I love it.
That looks as mad as most things American.

Ok...a daily 540bhp/550lbs and Storm and Syvecs got over 600bhp out of it when they were setting up the ECU.

I still got around 28-29mpg from it at Stg2+ driven sensibly so it's a really good compromise there.

im just getting some money together for the clutch, what do you recommend for a stage 2+ ???

im just getting some money together for the clutch, what do you recommend for a stage 2+ ???

If you don't flog it(and driving that winged beast I don't know how you will resist the temptation) the Sachs organic plus DMF is a good daily choice and mine lasted well.

There have been a few failures not related to heavy use though.

The Spec Stg3+ that I have is a full face carbon ceramic clutch that's light and easy to use but will not fail.
It is an SMF setup so it will rattle a bit though.