Interior light package

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyyC

Reaction score
What does is actually include? And how much of a difference does it make?

Heard its pretty much a necessity! Audi's description is absolutely awful

From my understanding it's lights in the front footwells and behind the sun visors for the vanity mirrors........on most cars I thought this was was standard?

From my understanding it's lights in the front footwells and behind the sun visors for the vanity mirrors........on most cars I thought this was was standard?
Sound pretty useless to me!

Most of the interior lights are LED rather than yellow tungsten wire filament bulbs so you get a nice white light rather than yellow. ILP also gives you puddle lamps at the bottoms of doors, red warning lights in the doors, door handle illumination and cup holder strip illumination and also zoned control over brightness in the MMI.

Well worth the £££ if you ask me.

Reactions: Pulp84
I had ILP on my last Audi, and have specced again on this one. It really does finish the inside off. You won't regret getting them.

The only thing I am unsure of in the description is the "sill" lights ...

I had ILP on my last Audi, and have specced again on this one. It really does finish the inside off. You won't regret getting them.

The only thing I am unsure of in the description is the "sill" lights ...
Illuminated logo on the scuff plates maybe?

worst thing I did was not ordering it the standard interior lights are useless

ILP also has two red LED lights emitting a nice glow from the interior light dome over your MMI console which does look really nice at night..Had it on my previous A3 but don't have it on my S3(cancelled order).Wish I had it..:sorry:

It finishes and compliments the inside of a quality vehicle but it should be standard!

Reactions: richinsoton, pburv and Rob2k68
Cup holder LED strips also match the B&O speaker grille LED strips if you opt for them both they work well together.

ilp looks the nuts mate,best value option! Standard lights look like a 1990s toyota in camparison!

Reactions: richinsoton
Status
Not open for further replies.