What do you use stick number plates on?

RB S3

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for what to use to stick my number plates on with as they keep peeling off which is annoying.
Im wanting to use my number plate surrounds aswell but that makes it heavier and even worse...
Any ideas??

Anyone have any recommendations for what to use to stick my number plates on with as they keep peeling off which is annoying.
Im wanting to use my number plate surrounds aswell but that makes it heavier and even worse...
Any ideas??
Why stick them? Just bolt them on with 2 screws!

Heavy duty Velcro from halfords.
Cheap and no visible fixing. Plus it can be removed easily.

Why do you guys stick your numberplates on? just asking!

Because i don't like screws going through my pressed plates

Because i don't like screws going through my pressed plates
Ok , thats cool ,but I mean if we did it here were I live, next day you would be without number plates cause someone would have taken them.

Tbh mate if i use the number plate surrounds i probably will screw them in then i don't have to screw through the number plate.
Cheers :)

Tbh mate if i use the number plate surrounds i probably will screw them in then i don't have to screw through the number plate.
Cheers :)
It isnt a bad idea, and thinking of it you dont damage your car pannels, only problem is I wouldnt want to get out of my car every time and pull off my number plates thinking some @ss might see them and pull them off!

Get some "Dual-Lock", made by 3M. The stuff is seriously strong, used to stick data loggers onto the inside of track cars with the stuff. Just need a 1cm square bit in each corner and that number plate won't go anywhere!