Help with floor mat studs ASAP

Freeman_1986

Reaction score
Noticed last week when cleaning the back of my car the passenger side rest footwell was soaked. And when I say soaked I mean it was like a lake. As there was paper on the floor it had all matted into the mats. Was a nightmare.

Anyway cleaned it up. Dried everything out and attributed it to foolishly going through a car wash while I knew water was getting in via the scuttle panel and filter. Must have been tracking to the back.

Went to drive the car again today. Checked the back and it was still bone dry. I drove literally half mile down the road, and now the back is soaked again. Pretty much a few mm of water in there.

So have done a better investigation and have seen its coming up from underneath. More specifically from the studs that the floor mats clip to. I can put my finger in the hole underneath the car directly below the stud and can push the floor up.

So the question- what do I need to fix this? As the car is pretty much
un-driveable until it stops letting water in. Can't seem to find anyone who has had to do this repair after searching on Google. If some one could just point me in the direction with what I'd need. Can't seem to find the stud assembly for sale.