Scratching my head still ....

mark_b1981

2009 audi a3 8p 2.0T TFSI
Reaction score
My car has been shuddering when I fire it up with the engine light flashing for about 3 mins then the light stays on but when car it up to temp the shuddering stops after a scan I got 2 fault codes so I've replaced all 4 coils after I replaced and cleared all codes the car was great but now still gone back to shuddering ect... Can anyone please help me out on what it could be

I can't seem to upload a picture but still getting the P0201 code injector circuit / open cylinder 1 and P0301 cylinder 1 misfire detected, if it's a faulty injector is it easy to replace thanks peeps any help in very much appreciated

You've answered your own question really, as the fault code is pointing towards the injector then it's more than likely to be either a faulty injector or something wrong with the wiring for injector no.1 hence why it's also throwing up a misfire fault code.

Yeah picked it up from the garage yesterday and they told me the same as you mate they said it's more then likely to be a faulty injector but to be honest the car has cost me over £2k in the past 18 months in repair bills , egr , fuel pump , new fan ect..... Decided to cut my losses and sold the car as it was , sold it this morning for £1,100 sad but it was just burning a hole in my pocket so on the prowl for another a3 pref a diesel as my one was 2.0 fsi ......