Piece plastic

bokoboy

Reaction score
:rage:hanging down on the underside of my car just behind wheel arch square piece with a round mound in middle obviously a piece of undertray . Hit a massive puddle quite hard read on here somwhere that could of caused it ! ****** hope so only had the car a week :(

Hit a stupidly high rubber speed bump at the weekend and a bit fell off. Sounds like it could be the same part, it's a moulding of very rigid rubber that pushes into a hole in the chassis leg/floorpan. Looks like it could be a jacking point pad.

Had the same on both sides of my s3 sb. Apparently it's sound deadening- dealer took a look for me as I have only had the car 6 months. Dealer noted that bolts were missing and they replaced said bolts and checked the rest of the underneath.

I had the same. Came off a kerb and crunch. Thought I'd done some damage and saw in my mirror when I was driving away the said part.

Tried to push it it, but resorted to using the car jack to get the rigid rubber peg back into the hole.

Hit a stupidly high rubber speed bump at the weekend and a bit fell off. Sounds like it could be the same part, it's a moulding of very rigid rubber that pushes into a hole in the chassis leg/floorpan. Looks like it could be a jacking point pad.

That's the front 4-post lift point.

Mine's lost a lug from the bung and is cracked - bet it's about 90 quid too! :rage: