Show us exclusive colours in all models of Audi Please .

This thread failed with you guys posting A4s, A5s, A6s, A7s, A8s, and TTs and tihs.

You all should have went out of your way to post an 8V in that color.

This thread failed with you guys posting A4s, A5s, A6s, A7s, A8s, and TTs and tihs.

Would have been nice to see 8V's in these colours but I'm not so sure that's possible.
I'm quite capable of visulising what an 8V would look like in each colour though. I mean all the dealer has is a small plate in the various colours.....

Reactions: Rob2k68, Bristle Hound, Simon L and 1 other person
It's simply impossible as most expensive exclusive paint colours are on the most expensive car models

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
It's simply impossible as most expensive exclusive paint colours are on the most expensive car models
Well almost.....:whistle2:
worst-paint-job-8.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Simon L
vw-beetle-crazy-paint-job.jpg

Reactions: Tej13 and Rob2k68
Oh no please no more ugly cars get back on topic??????????

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06

You done worse dimitri you posted a car that doesn't even exist, one step up from a clay model?a concept car lol

Reactions: pburv
Cornflower blue... :yahoo:

P1000471q_zps4e2c7c6b.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68, ice_cube99, Snake Pliskin and 3 others
Oh no please no more ugly cars get back on topic??????????
Trying to be a good boy and keep things on topic but I'm not sure this colour helps....lol
images
ok if you like...
anigif_enhanced-buzz-22752-1386090255-30.gif

Reactions: Max-Robbo, Rob2k68, Pinky1959 and 1 other person
You done worse dimitri you posted a car that doesn't even exist, one step up from a clay model?a concept car lol
You couldn't be more wrong.
If the A3 Concept Car from 2011 didn't exist, would we even have an 8V or be on this portion of the board to talk about our A3s/S3s or RS 3s.

I think not.

Trying to be a good boy and keep things on topic but I'm not sure this colour helps....lol
images
ok if you like...
anigif_enhanced-buzz-22752-1386090255-30.gif
All that needs is a powered by fairy dust boot sticker!!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
You couldn't be more wrong.
If the A3 Concept Car from 2011 didn't exist, would we even have an 8V or be on this portion of the board to talk about our A3s/S3s or RS 3s.

I think not.

As a "CAR MODEL" It didnt exist ya muppet..lol.Concept car yeah it did.....you dont know much about exclusive paints or even Audis....would you option a £5,000 paint job on a £33,000 car...
As l said most exclusive paints are on high end Audis..RS models....and the even more expensive Matt Paints...are normally only for high end exclusive paint/exclusive interior...run out end of line RS models, like the 2 R8's and 2 RS5 convertibles l posted photos of, a Matt paint finish will cost you £5,000

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I'm looking at this thread as being Audi Exclusive colors on the 8V. Not exclusive colors on other Audi models higher or lower on the Audi food chain.

& I'm just defending the A3 Concept Car as I say it's the key catalyst for the entire 8V lineup. Without that concept we wouldn't have the 8V.

and that Audi Piedmont Red is the color choice I wish Audi offered as an option over Mesano and Briliant Red.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Wish Audi offered a tan-white top portion of the dash for the 8V.

A3Conceptcapture.jpg

Crikey!! We're sailing dangerously close to pimp my ride there??!! lol

Reactions: CHEZ, Rob2k68, Lhasa2008 and 2 others
I'm looking at this thread as being Audi Exclusive colors on the 8V. Not exclusive colors on other Audi models higher or lower on the Audi food chain.

& I'm just defending the A3 Concept Car as I say it's the key catalyst for the entire 8V lineup. Without that concept we wouldn't have the 8V.

and that Audi Piedmont Red is the color choice I wish Audi offered as an option over Mesano and Briliant Red.

Thread Title Say's "All Audi Models"....if it where just the A3/8v it would be very limited indeed...to be honest most on here, dont buy a Exclusive painted 8V new....its mostly ex demos that turn up on here...which cost a lot less

Reactions: NevMan, Rob2k68, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
Thread Title Say's "All Audi Models"....if it where just the A3/8v it would be very limited indeed...to be honest most on here, dont buy a Exclusive painted 8V new....its mostly ex demos that turn up on here...which cost a lot less

Goddamn cheapskates!! lol

Yer right though J, can't be more than a dozen exclusive paint owners and some of them left months ago................

Reactions: Rob2k68, Snake Pliskin, Pinky1959 and 1 other person
Now back on track...l reckon this colour is a Stormer......new te me and believe me...l aint even heard of this colour never mind seeing it on a car

Atlantic Blue

Atlantic Blue
This one no likey

Azure Blue

Azure Blue
ue

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
Now back on track...l reckon this colour is a Stormer......new te me and believe me...l aint even heard of this colour never mind seeing it on a car

View attachment 80158
Atlantic Blue
This one no likey

Azure Blue

View attachment 80159 ue

Spot on mate, the R8's a peach but that bottom one...........awful!! What an ugly mutha of a car too!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Spot on mate, the R8's a peach but that bottom one...........awful!! What an ugly mutha of a car too!! lol
Haven't been following this post too much so forgive me if you have seen this before...
c2da8efa67247a327b6973036c4a97be.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Haven't been following this post too much so forgive me if you have seen this before...
c2da8efa67247a327b6973036c4a97be.jpg

.........wow, awesome photo!! As for the colour............well, you know what I'm like might as well ask a blind-folded donkey!! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and pburv

Not exclusive on the cars they are on, but would be on other models.
My old Suzuka RS5 and the wife's Volcano S5.

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Sorry GameGenie...its not a A3....But here is Floret Silver Matt.....looks uber....me think's
FLORET SILVER MATT EFFECT 2
...Ps...love RS6... In Riviera Blue even better....RS6 its so photogenic in any colour, bit like meself...lol

Reactions: Scottyg, Simon L, pburv and 2 others
Pinched a pic from the net. but saw one of these today looked quite nice to me.Have not seen one in this colour before....
images

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Right hold on, yeah av been searching for colours on the TT...lol...but this colour is a beauty its a pearlescent paint and being so, it has more facets to it than Soltan/gluttony orange it being a flat paint....Si....this is your life ....a know yeah like being Tangoed,but on a RS3/S3 saloon it would look awesome...it truly would...not tooo bronzy looking very sharp looking colour
Ps that a S-Line TT,why does it has the door mirror covers ?
WHAT A COLOUR TTS ROADSTER  2
WHAT A COLOUR TT ROADSTER

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pinky1959, Simon L and Rob2k68
Pinched a pic from the net. but saw one of these today looked quite nice to me.Have not seen one in this colour before....
images
Seen that colour on them Q3's aswell mate...bit copperish

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68 and pburv
images
@pburv @jassyo06 - Audi speak for this colour is samoa orange

S3 SB wearing same -

samoa-orange-jpg.65693

This colour changes more in specific lights that spangle does me thinks

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv, Pinky1959 and 1 other person

Reactions: AudiNutta, Jassyo06, nadsi77 and 4 others

well here's my S3 it's a custom paint because it's not an Audi paint

Reactions: Bristle Hound, pburv and Rob2k68
View attachment 82166
well here's my S3 it's a custom paint because it's not an Audi paint

Hi mate a custom paint is one that's mixed/sampled by yourself then ask Audi to paint it,you can have a Audi in say the colour of your kettle "just for an example that is" lol, your car as you know is Porsche Riviera Blue it's a Porsche paint colour and is a stock exclusive paint, custom paints are more expensive than exclusive paints and very rare indeed

Reactions: NevMan and Graphite
Magnetic blue anyone ? ;) :D
FAO @Snake Pliskin lol

That riviera blue looks very nice indeedy on the S3 saloon too :thumbs up:

Bain_S3_2.JPG

Reactions: NevMan and Rob2k68