Revo stage 1

sline29

Reaction score
All I can say is wow
They did a health check on mine before they mapped it and all the parts I fitted over past 2 months showed my car was fine
The mapper did say the 220 bul is mapped like that from factory so that's why I wasn't getting performance I expected

But now it's like it feels like how it should have came from the factory
Big shout out to Revo Steve for the 20% off group buy
And ADS automotive in Preston

Reactions: Revo Steve-W and Sandra
so as a fellow 220bul owner what is the new performance gains over the 220, is it noticible or marginal, what other mods were carried prior to the remap.

It just pulls now as before mine felt really flat
Completely transformed the way the car performs
Can feel the turbo as before it goes but no surge of power like now
ive changed spark plugs,coil packs,diverter valve,pcv valve,n80 valve
Do it mate

Reactions: Demetrios and Revo Steve-W
Not had on rollers yet
But increase of about +40bhp
And about same torque
Defo feel the difference

I did look into it but there is some suggestion from invoices that came with the car that it has already been mapped, and a fair few people that have driven it say the same, but audi say its not been mapped, so not sure to be honest, all I do know is that it goes like stink and the boost comes on really quickly and stays there for a good old part of the rev range, maybe best leave mine as it is, better the devil you know comes to mind in this case, pretty well sounds like yours after you had it mapped.
glad your happy with yours now aswell, they are a great car and engine when everything is running spot-on.
rob

That's a good result if yours is already Rob :)
Looking forward to you fitting your wheels
I'll be fitting mine these next few days