What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

yep , it is an S-line avant rear bumper valance, it's in the original factory brilliant black so will need a repaint to suit specific car colour.

here's a pic

Ddfr1
Tp2

Looks great rob... how much would you ask for it? And where’s home roughly for you? I’m Gloucester area

I'm not local to you mike, near Guildford in surrey so it would need posting or similar.
I'll Pm you later .

rob

So finally got wheels/rims finished and thorough scrubbing

Attachments

• 1DE11121-41FA-48B9-B688-315C3F0682BF.jpeg
    1DE11121-41FA-48B9-B688-315C3F0682BF.jpeg
    434.3 KB · Views: 205
Reactions: martin1984 and Charlie Farley
looks great chap, only one thing i'd have to do though, I think you have too much gap around the top of the grill, maybe winding up the bumper a bit more to bring down the gap would and it would be spot on, just my input ….or it maybe an optical illusion with the black grill surround.

Installed the splitter that was sat in my garage for months.

BC08-EA85-4-E0-B-4304-A508-7-EAC94-CC55-D5.jpg

CF8-FF8-FC-E170-495-B-BCA9-67-DF761-FA51-D.jpg

9-B98-CF68-6-A1-B-4964-959-B-9-A3997399844.jpg
very nice and brave been low and puttin the splitter on do you happen to live somewhere with no speed bumps or pot holes as i never my spliter due to the risk of catching it. wish i had a black a4

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

looks great chap, only one thing i'd have to do though, I think you have too much gap around the top of the grill, maybe winding up the bumper a bit more to bring down the gap would and it would be spot on, just my input ….or it maybe an optical illusion with the black grill surround.

Nah mate you are completely right. It’s on the job list. Just can’t be bothered to take the bumper back off

very nice and brave been low and puttin the splitter on do you happen to live somewhere with no speed bumps or pot holes as i never my spliter due to the risk of catching it. wish i had a black a4

Speed bumps everywhere round here mate. I have 7 on the way to work every day. It’s at the perfect height where it just clears. Going lower soon though with a little air help.

Reactions: martin1984
What width spacers have you got in Nathan.... look spot on

Currently 15mm on the rear 10mm on the front on a 9.5 wide wheel at et40. So final et for the minute I et30 front et25 rear. Still needs a bit more so once the arches are rolled I’ll go et25 front et20 rear.

Reactions: AvantMike
Speed bumps everywhere round here mate. I have 7 on the way to work every day. It’s at the perfect height where it just clears. Going lower soon though with a little air help.
well at least if you do go the air route you wont reck your car althogh its no cheap more than my car is worth lol.

Installed the splitter that was sat in my garage for months.

BC08-EA85-4-E0-B-4304-A508-7-EAC94-CC55-D5.jpg

CF8-FF8-FC-E170-495-B-BCA9-67-DF761-FA51-D.jpg

9-B98-CF68-6-A1-B-4964-959-B-9-A3997399844.jpg

Can you measure that clearance gap from the tarmac surface to bottom underside of the splitter, rought dead centre of the car.
Just curious really as your front doesn't look as low as mine and have have very little problem with speed bumps.

cheers
rob

well at least if you do go the air route you wont reck your car althogh its no cheap more than my car is worth lol.

Only going air cups on the front. Basically gives you a 50mm lift to get over any obstacles. Cheap in comparison to full air.

Reactions: martin1984
Can you measure that clearance gap from the tarmac surface to bottom underside of the splitter, rought dead centre of the car.
Just curious really as your front doesn't look as low as mine and have have very little problem with speed bumps.

cheers
rob

Sure thing mate. I’m away for a few days so I’ll do it when I’m back. My car really isn’t that low.

Looks spot on :icon thumright: that's the exact measurement without needing a ruler :playful:

My car scrapes on speed bumps and I only have Eibach springs with no splitters or skirts, think it's the undertray that catches though so I'm not too bothered.

I never said it didn't look right, just asked for the measurement for my own info.

cheers
rob
9.5cm mate dead center to floor.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Just bought mine! Installed some XPEL on the front bumper and door handles/cups. Did an oil change and inspected the cam follower. Pulled all the interior trim and gave it a good polish followed by ceramic coating. Previous owner took pretty good care of this thing!

Josh
IMG 20181121 082153 01
IMG 20181121 152611
IMG 20181120 123009

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: AvantAlexB7, MartinHudson6, Charlie Farley and 1 other person
On Friday rather than today but MOT passed!

In usual B7 fashion, I booked the test, went to drive the car, and my headlight bulb popped the second I put them on.

Just bought mine! Installed some XPEL on the front bumper and door handles/cups. Did an oil change and inspected the cam follower. Pulled all the interior trim and gave it a good polish followed by ceramic coating. Previous owner took pretty good care of this thing!

JoshView attachment 170586View attachment 170587View attachment 170588

Looks good buddy, the ronals are by far the best oem alloys! Its lowered by the looks of it? What suspension set up is it running?

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Any1 got a link to the mods under £100 thread?? Can't find it anywhere!!! Cheers

Looks good buddy, the ronals are by far the best oem alloys! Its lowered by the looks of it? What suspension set up is it running?
could be a mk2 special edition with all the black trims , roof bars and grill surround, Ronal's were only factory fit on mk1 though as mk2 had the rs4 style, well in euro spec that is, not sure wether that's also the case in other countries such as the USA.
very nice though.

washed the old bus as it was filthy, then it issed down again.....all in a day though..lol

Lb56

Reactions: AvantMike, AvantAlexB7, Baka and 3 others
Just a little thing that’s been annoying me.
3D printed and fitted a new arm rest catch

And fitted

Reactions: martin1984, DieselJake and Charlie Farley
Well today I did nothing to the old bus, instead it locked me out of my offside rear passenger door allday ...….still cant get it open either so leaving it until tomorrow now, then I'll get serious with it.

Yes, sir! It has Solowerks coil-overs. Not a bad ride. Need to raise the rear a bit.

Hey there Karl - you do realise you've started something big here? You will probably get snowed under with LOTS of folks looking for these? And I bet theres lotsa other parts that could be reproduced like this! :thumbs up:

Crap pic and dirty car, but I finally got my peelers, and fitted. Got 235/35 on at the moment, not too happy with the stretch, want to get 245.
Yes I know I need lows, one slow step at a time
43e347b1 4d49 4f43 8fec f868dab128bb

Reactions: Baka
Hey there Karl - you do realise you've started something big here? You will probably get snowed under with LOTS of folks looking for these? And I bet theres lotsa other parts that could be reproduced like this! :thumbs up:

To be honest I’ve not had it long.
It’s more just to mess about with.