What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

Allmost forgot, had the delivery man here twice today aswell, got all excited with some big boxes , then relised they were for my good lady, been sad the rest of the day.....

My Mrs just keeps looking at the pile of boxes in the corner of the room......I know she's dieing to ask but daren't as she already knows what they are going on.

What you bought now Carl?

I don't know what you're insinuating with a question like that!

I've bought nothing.....but things keep turning up and I don't know why lol

In all honesty Dani it's a full S4 rear brake set up to stop my rear 255mm discs looking like part of the hub as they're that small

All I can say is that the whole lot worked out either equal or less than a second hand set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have i miss some big turbo or supercharger upgrades as you all seem to be doing the bbk??

Reactions: carlcall
no martin not yet..... but dont tell me you've not noticed how pants the brakes are on your 140

Some of us have.....but a certain person has run into trouble as usual and may throw the towel in before he finishes them. I won't mention any names but it starts with an R ends with a B and has a hole in the middle

Reactions: Dani_B19, martin1984, Charlie Farley and 1 other person
yep, I have the patients of a knat at the moment chaps....lol ,maybe I've got SAD.....and no that does not mean I am a sad old git...haha

maybe I just need a holiday in Tahiti carl.....I really need a holiday somewhere hot , sunny and tropical...

Reactions: martin1984 and carlcall
yeh right.....my good lady rekons i'm having a permanent mid life crisis....lol , I think she's talking absolute rubbish, its only just started..lol

Some of us have.....but a certain person has run into trouble as usual and may throw the towel in before he finishes them. I won't mention any names but it starts with an R ends with a B and has a hole in the middle

He needs to follow my plan save the pennies for a s4 in my case and maybe a rs4 for Rob

I think that's a deffo downgrade in performance martin, I thought the idea was to go up ....so in which case you should be in an s4 now or rs4 even....what happened ..

Martin you know how indecisive he is.....we've said all along that a woman can make her mind up faster than him

Reactions: martin1984
lol...the problem is that I have too many open projects on the go, the V8 is still in progress , the race bike need a rebuild to be 100% spot on, the wife has a DIY list longer than B&Q's stock list , plus work ....let alone the old bus ongoing project ....so I have to spread my skills all over the place..anyone want to take some of my jobs home with them..lol
I'll get there in the end though, well I hope so..haha

I think that's a deffo downgrade in performance martin, I thought the idea was to go up ....so in which case you should be in an s4 now or rs4 even....what happened ..
i moved house to above a pub and the insurancce went throuh the roof so wrx went for a sensibly car and id wanted a audi for a few years wish i had looked at a s4 before i got my standard b7 so saving for a s4 as rs4 runing cost are out of this world.

same for me Rob strongest coffee going and i'm there, now get off the net and go sort your jobs out lmao

Reactions: carlcall and Charlie Farley
ah right , that will be it then carl.....note to self, must start drinking coffee more..lol

Tony you know that he doesn't want to finish the jobs as he'll have a big grin on his face.

same for me Rob strongest coffee going and i'm there, now get off the net and go sort your jobs out lmao

I'm webby'ing and about to watch "shed & buried " on travel channel at the same time, its called multi-tasking .....

yep he's defo a woman, multi tasking is for girls, lmao

most people say this is finished carl, but not 100% yet.
Dc4

Reactions: GDCAUDIA4B7, W2 NCC and tony mc
any way Rob sack saving for an rs4 sell the duke and get one of these bad boy's into you
Meccano spykee robot

it'll do all them jobs for you lol

Reactions: martin1984
and change them stickers on your cans so they say terry wogans lmao

Reactions: W2 NCC
ok i'll pick on the bike, wheres the rest of the swing arm lmao, is that whats no finished on it ha ha

ok i'll pick on the bike, wheres the rest of the swing arm lmao, is that whats no finished on it ha ha

lol, its one of those " special ones" and you know how I do like "special " things....haha

Reactions: carlcall and tony mc