Service on A3 1.2 tfsi

Raul_sbd

Reaction score
I'm sure this is been covered but they have offered me 2 major services for £550 for my car at Crewe Audi. I bought the car last week and only has done 250 miles. The car is a 15 reg. The service representative said that my car will b in a long service schedule so 18k or 2 years.
Does the price sound right? Also will not b better on a fix service every year as I not do more than 10k year..

Any advise will be appreciated ;)

Thanks

I'm sure this is been covered but they have offered me 2 major services for £550 for my car at Crewe Audi. I bought the car last week and only has done 250 miles. The car is a 15 reg. The service representative said that my car will b in a long service schedule so 18k or 2 years.
Does the price sound right? Also will not b better on a fix service every year as I not do more than 10k year..

Any advise will be appreciated ;)

Thanks

Yep, the longlife service regime is 2yrs/18k miles (whichever comes sooner).

I've always opted for the longlife service option, means I've only got to visit my main stealer every 2yrs, I do about 9k miles a year so it works out well for me.

I think the longlife service costs more than fixed because they use a different oil, but I think over the period of 2yrs it probably works out the same anyway.

I believe the fixed service regime is 1yr/9k miles.

Last edited: