About to order this Spec!

Fingers crossed for you it jumps forward!

I looked at the S3 when I was shopping for my S4. At the time it was going to cost about the same and I couldn't help feeling the S4 was better value IMHO.

Mine jumped forward only once but it is at the painting stage now, expected to be in assembly tomorrow and it wasn't due to begin build 'til Monday...
This seems normal, according to recent threads...
Hopefully yours will do the same, no idea if this means you'll get it earlier though, we can hope!

Reactions: iambu and ScottishA4B9
Yeah fingers crossed! It looks like my car is going as soon as the V5 comes back so the less time I have without a car the better.

Reactions: scotty76
Well I should finally have my new car by Tuesday.

In the meantime I have got a lend of a b9 2.0tdi 190 Sport Manual. The same gearbox and engine I have ordered. And God does it shift!!!!
It's every bit as fast as my last B8 2.0tfsi 211.
The rev range is a little narrower but I'm really impressed with the power delivery and acceleration.

I can imagine with a DTUK box fitted and 500nm torque and 240bhp, it would turn into a right beast!!!

iesel-performance.co.uk is for Diesel, is there anything similar for a petrol?

There isn't a plug in box for the petrol. It would need to be a full remap from the likes of Revo or Shark Performance. I don't know if they even offer remaps for the B9 yet. Try their websites and have a look.

I know Revo maps on the B8 tfsi were giving over 100bhp increase!