Reverse rake after lowering

M4SKELLL

Reaction score
Hi guys, fitted my Bilstein B8's, with H&R lowering springs along with powerflex polybush topmounts (the ones that claim to be 10mm lower). And even after over a month of use the reverse rake seems to be a tad excessive.
I've seen a few things to say that it's a natural occurrence after fitting the setup I have but having seen members cars running the same setup they don't seem to have quite the same amount of rake as what I do.
I'm on 18"RSTT wheels and have spacers front and back.
I plan to get new rear spring seats soon (the foamy pads that sit in the spring cup), as mine are worn out. And I'ts been suggested I fit a set of coilover adjuster cups on the rear springs also? Just to try to level it out a bit.
The thing is the rear sits lovely, so going up to compensate seems counter productive.

Are there any clues as to why I might have this issue? Or any other ideas on what I can do to try to eradicate it?
Many thanks for any suggestions guys, unfortunately no pictures but you can all picture reverse rake - it's not pretty.

I've had a read of that thread jojo, very helpful but like I say mine is noticeably more reverse raked.
I don't fancy buying new/different springs as the H&Rs are very impressive and expensive, especially when I can see some H&R setups sit lovely.
The spring seats seem the best option to make the car sit more level at the moment but then the ride height overall is going up as opposed to the desired lowering.
Many thanks though, all replies welcomed.