Cruise control fitting service around Liverpool?

atkins14

Reaction score
Website
www.peteratkins.co.uk
Been searching but cannot find anywhere really local with a decent price. Looking to get cruise control supplied and fitted to my 2007 S3 8P with mfsw around the Liverpool area. Anyone know of anyone able to help?

Thanks

Pete

I can offer this service, please PM me for a price.

Reactions: Sandra
Could you not do it yourself?, if you have a MFSW then I think that means your control module already has crusie control function, you just need to fit the cruise control stalk and get vcds coded. I did mine last year when i was fitting a FBMFSW.... cruise control was simple compared to fitting the rest.

Could you not do it yourself?, if you have a MFSW then I think that means your control module already has crusie control function, you just need to fit the cruise control stalk and get vcds coded. I did mine last year when i was fitting a FBMFSW.... cruise control was simple compared to fitting the rest.

Sorry just seen these replies now! I would attempt to fit it myself, but don't have the m12 multi spline tool or VCDS.. I can live with buying the spline tool but can't purchase the VCDS at the moment... Wasn't sure If I fitted it without programming it would the indicators still work? Till I was able to take it somewhere with VCDS...

Sorry just seen these replies now! I would attempt to fit it myself, but don't have the m12 multi spline tool or VCDS.. I can live with buying the spline tool but can't purchase the VCDS at the moment... Wasn't sure If I fitted it without programming it would the indicators still work? Till I was able to take it somewhere with VCDS...
I can code it for you if you want

Fitted it myself when i had the 8p RS 3.