Black styling pack MY17

syed123

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've heard from a few members that the BSP is not available yet well atleast not until the MY17 year.

If so, when do Audi begin building for the new model year?

Ordering my Mythos black A4 with the BSP in April n wanted it to come for September so curious to know when they will actually start building for the new model year.

Syed

My build is now the end of May now so I'm hoping im hoping I might be able to amend my order before the confirmation in the factory, if that is, it becomes available.

My build is now the end of May now so I'm hoping im hoping I might be able to amend my order before the confirmation in the factory, if that is, it becomes available.

That's great to hear! hopefully you can add the BSP in too :)

Btw, did the dealer tell you directly that it would be available in May for the new build year or is this just speculation?

Syed

The salesman told it would be available for the my2017 models although the sales manager wasn't aware of this when I asked the other day. He says he has so many people wanting to spec the black pack and he is keeping an eye on it and will let me know.

The salesman told it would be available for the my2017 models although the sales manager wasn't aware of this when I asked the other day. He says he has so many people wanting to spec the black pack and he is keeping an eye on it and will let me know.

Oh right, lets all just pray it is available! just had a word with my local dealer and I've booked in for a test drive next thursday :)

bad news is that he said he has no idea when the BSP will next be available :/

Reactions: ScottishA4B9