Bitdi PCP estimate

durb992000

Reaction score
Evening all,
I'm due to go into a few dealers over the weekend to discuss PCP offers for a black edition bitdi. I have had OTR prices from Carwow and various other sites of £40k and have then looked on pcp calculators to try and gauge what the monthly payment is likely to be.
How reliable are the pcp calculators found online?
What would you envisage the GMFV to be on a 4 year old bitdi with 40,000 miles on the clock?
I would appreciate your thoughts before I go and try to haggle with the stealers!!
James

If you like the a7 it would be worth getting a quote on that too as it might have better residuals so will keep the monthly payments down. No point in me telling you what my payments are as I specced my car up and put down a good deposit so it's pretty skewed. I don't intend trading mine in at the end of the term though.

Thanks for your reply. I do really like the a7 and I would still be interested to hear your payment plan if you're happy to share it?
Thanks

I got about 12k discount paid a lump sum and financed 30k at about 550 pm and 15k after 3 years. I added on quite a few options-probably too many!

Ah cool, thanks for that.
I wonder what the monthly payments would likely be on a standard black edition a7?

On the Audi finance page, the future value or final payment on an A7 is just over 23k. So financing 17k over 3 years less any trade in or deposit.

Can you send me a link to that page with the A7. I'm looking at a slightly deal on the Audi website.
Cheers

Thanks for that. Looking to try and keep monthlys at around £400pm.
Will see what the dealers offer.

I would think that should be doable. My GMFV is 15k at my request. Wanted to keep it down as I intend to purchase.

Ah of course that makes sense wanting that low then. The finance page you showed me was displaying GMFV of 23k for the A6 over 3 years.

I think if you call them stealers then would be better off buying private as why go to an Audi DEALER if you don't trust them?

Easy mate, just a turn of phrase more than anything else. I trust that the cars they sell are in good condition and come with good warranty. Some of their after purchase care can be questionable though.

The higher end payment is better if you want to keep monthly cost down and don't intend keeping it though. Swings and roundabouts.

I would be lookin at a higher value as I get bored after 3 years and would be looking to change. I've found an attractive lease offer of 3+23 months 12k miles at £320 per month payment. Only issue is that's for a 2.0 tdi black edition A6. Tempting though!

Just received a quote for a brand new bitdi black edition:
Deposit - £3k
Term - 48 months
Mileage - 12k
Monthly - £456
Gmfv - £21,500
What are people's thoughts? I'm tempted to pull the trigger but would appreciate people's opinions.!

That looks like an alright deal. The new one isn't due out until 2018 so could be good timing for you trading it in.

Looks a great deal, what spec did you go for? Having looked at the price id say you got a big discount on the list price?

Standard spec which is pretty high on a black edition.
Think I got approximately 12k off list price.
Looks to be a good deal then?
I'm going to ring some different dealers from around the country to see if they can beat it. Any recommendations on good dealers?

I've just agreed a sale on an sline bitdi, Daytona grey that is exactly 3 years old with 32k on the clock. It doesn't have many options on it and the price I agreed was 26K with 2 services a full tank of petrol, new mats and taxed for 1 year. I guess the list price is about 23-24K so as guide for your PCP this info might be helpful.

Orangewheels will do you a new bitdi with metallic for £40k -

That includes the £2250 finance deposit - so if you've got £12k off I think you are doing well! Always worth giving a few of them a call to see if they are in the mood to deal......

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 141
I used carwow as well as orange wheels and one dealer came back with £39k price of car with finance.
Think I'll ring a few places tomorrow and then place the order

Just received a quote for a brand new bitdi black edition:
Deposit - £3k
Term - 48 months
Mileage - 12k
Monthly - £456
Gmfv - £21,500
What are people's thoughts? I'm tempted to pull the trigger but would appreciate people's opinions.!
To me that seems like an attractive offer, only because i paid a 3k deposit and pay 300 a month on a crappy a4 b8.5 s line which was 2 years old at the time of purchasing. So it seems like I've been mugged off :sob:
If you don't mind me asking, which dealership did you get this offer from? As all my local dealerships are jct600 and I'm not to keen on their customer service