Saloon boot spoiler.

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
So my a4's a SE model and as such it has no boot spoiler which annoys me tbh, the back end just looks so boring.

Now what options are there that don't involve replacing the boot itself?

Had a search but all the threads are quite old now.

I have a cab and personally think a full on spoiler or a boot lip would spoil the lines.

Nar mate I think it's add to it. At the minute it looks *****.

Reactions: moorzy
Either a small lip spoiler

LS-01021-3.jpg

Or a slightly larger one

P-A4B7-TV_1258681197587.jpg

There are a few other if you look in the images CLICKY but look a little over the top.

Tbh. I like the second one. I wonder what their like to fit.

It'd need spraying to match but wonder what the best method would be to fit it.

I'm after one for 2008 a4 cab, sline. They proper finish the rear end off a treat.

Reactions: Dani_B19
Think I'm just going to buy a sline boot and solve a few issues I have with the rear at the minute.

This is a dtm style spoiler fits nice and i like it!

Reactions: Sean_ and moorzy
How easy is it to fit Matt? What did you use to secure it?

I'M a big fan of these but there for the B8 also mine being an S-Line not much out there
11 a4 b8 audi sedan sport deck spoiler2 zz

easy to fit use sikaflex tiger seal etc

just rember the SE is a different boot lid to the S-line so get the correct spoiler.

the 3 piece spoiler is only made for the SE I made one fit a s-line a few years ago.

P1090147
P1090150
P1090150

Reactions: Stanningtonglen and Dani_B19
Looks well that hades. The diffuser standard?

no its an s4 played about with

I just bought a replica DTM spoiler from Germany, I'll let you know how it looks and fits. I have a plastic boot spoiler on mine now which is absolutely terrible quality and will be getting taken off once I get my new one, what do you expect for £30!

I just bought a replica DTM spoiler from Germany, I'll let you know how it looks and fits. I have a plastic boot spoiler on mine now which is absolutely terrible quality and will be getting taken off once I get my new one, what do you expect for £30!

Went down the same route myself, got a £30 one decided it was crap and bought the replica dtm spoiler, wrapped it in carbon wrap and fitted, its not 100% perfect but its 95% there!

Went down the same route myself, got a £30 one decided it was **** and bought the replica dtm spoiler, wrapped it in carbon wrap and fitted, its not 100% perfect but its 95% there!

Looks perfect! Exactly what I'm after. I'm going to get mine carbon dipped once it arrives. You happy enough with yours yeah?

Right guys I really want to nail a rear spoiler down, I'll be getting the sline rear diffuser sprayed and want to spray the spoiler at the same time.

Can anyone personally recommend a good quality spoiler I can get?

I've seen this and looks so smile to one at the top of the thread, nice and subtle, problem is I don't think it will fit great, the sellers assured me it will but needs bending to fit, so to me it's just a ****** universal one I reckon.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221624405158

Yes it will fit Dani but it's just a generic rear spoiler that will be soft enough the mould to the shape of the car.

I thought that mate, it's just how the hell will it look that's my problem. There's another a4 near me that's a sline and has a very similar looking spoiler fitted and it's all wrinkle on the side closest the rear screen, that's what worries me.

I had a look on his eBay page and he seems to have them for every car going.

It may look fine and it may look crap.....luck of the draw as at the end of the day it's not specifically just for the A4.

If it were me I would look for either an OEM one or just keep googling until you find a decent aftermarket one.

I got mine from spoilerking.com got stung on the import tax but still worth it in my eyes just adds that bit extra that was needed!

Attachments

• 35B2DBE4-DC51-44DC-83EE-90A0B3B550CE.jpeg
    35B2DBE4-DC51-44DC-83EE-90A0B3B550CE.jpeg
    443 KB · Views: 146
  • 0463A59B-9763-4B8B-B2B1-2D3B38A2B366.jpeg
    0463A59B-9763-4B8B-B2B1-2D3B38A2B366.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 104
Threads like 4 years old Stuart i think he may have found one lol that black saloon of yours looks proper nice though love the batman look :sunglasses: