Any Ex A45 AMG Owners?

Aoon_M

Reaction score
Well? Opinions?

Should I get the popcorn out? :D

Last edited:
I've had a test drive in an A45 and an Audi S3 back to back, morning in the A45 and afternoon in the S3. A45 is a bit blingy inside, the front seats are very narrow and ok for the very slim shoulder peeps. The leather is synthetic not the real Mcoy. Hate the red seatbelts and generally find the upholstery department a bit flimsy. Think the A45 is a little longer overall but feels a bit cramped inside. Boot is definitely small compared the S3. This comparison was for the older 8P S3 model and reckon the 8V would be even better. The S3 just feels a more capable and better built car. Both cars look good on the road. My money would go on the S3 and save the dosh, as when you spec up the A45 it adds a thousand or two to the already high price tag. On the road it feels like the A45 has more speed and it should do against an S3, but overall speed is not everything to me.
I guess you're thinking of changing over to an A45 from your RS3 and I reckon the RS3 would knock spots of the A45 with the same power and price tag. You have to have a test drive in one and see what you think. If you are known to the local MB dealer you shouldn't have trouble with an extended test drive without a chaperone.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9