Number plate lights

Oliver Lithgow

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I know there has been a number of threads about this but I havent been able to solve the problem.

I noticed my left number plate light was out without an error. So I thought i'd order some LED ones. I came to fit the LEDs and got an error on the dash. I put the old bulbs back in and tried to get the error removed but the error is still there.

Anyone got any ideas on how to get the LEDs working? Or even my number plate lights.

Thanks

Hey guys.

I know there has been a number of threads about this but I havent been able to solve the problem.

I noticed my left number plate light was out without an error. So I thought i'd order some LED ones. I came to fit the LEDs and got an error on the dash. I put the old bulbs back in and tried to get the error removed but the error is still there.

Anyone got any ideas on how to get the LEDs working? Or even my number plate lights.

Thanks

I can supply a loom you fit in the wiring within the boot lid to keep the error system happy, its £13 and £2.10 postage to the UK and will work with the LED's you have.

PM me if you wanted to order.

Trups