Anyone know where to get this rear diffuser

Clone

Reaction score
Hello!

I've been browsing this site for a while but only just signed up, I seen the below car on Instagram and I like the rear bumper spoiler, but not sure if it's an aftermarket part or from another model? Hope they don't mind me using their car. Thanks

Edit. My car is a 2009 a4 avant 3.0 tdi so that would be a b8?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160308-133536.png
    Screenshot_20160308-133536.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 921
Last edited:
Its and RS5 rear diffuser or at least based on that design and yes yours is a B8, similar to your picture. The Avant in you picture is actually an B8.5 but those details may have been added, its been heavily modified, looks like a front end that resembles the RS5 too.

front and back both have a resemblance off the RS5 so it may actually be an after market kit or a mix of that and OEM, someone on here will be able to give you better info I'm sure.

Audi rs5 26

Last edited:
Thanks for your detailed reply, looks like I'd need the whole diffuser not just the spoiler. On a side note I don't think it suits the red so much.

Have a look at xpoweruk's "My build plans" thread, he has a similar rear diffuser.
JG

Thanks, I checked out his build thread which led me to a website that looks like it has what I was looking for

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160308-170659.png
    Screenshot_20160308-170659.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 417
Reactions: RS5 JON
The grey B8.5 Avant has a Caractere front bumper and i would say that is an RS4 rear bumper and diffuser.

The diffuser on the white car is a Reiger part, and is relatively inexpensive, however you need to buy the oval tail trims that go with it, and cut your own tail pipes off.

55549-pic2_1_1.jpg

Reactions: xpoweruk
Thanks Ross, answered all my questions there. However seems a bit more complicated than I first thought.

Just compared grey cars bumper to mine, its certainly not an RS4 rear bumper unless its been heavily modified. The RS4 has a single up and over aluminium look trim (mines black). Bumper also blends into rear quarter panels which have a large flared arch on the RS4 but not on the grey car, but yet again can still be modified to suit I suppose but a lot of work.

The Rieger RS style bumper insert/valance is for the B8.5 bumper as far as I can tell.