Vagcom access denied, please help.

pilla

Reaction score
Hello folks, Ive done all the main stuff and spoke to my car via the laptop, pulled some codes but it wont give me full access (409.1) Keep getting access denied on the bat loop, Ive got the big long code to register but dont know how to do it. Could anybody help, or pm me some advice? Lecturers please refrain.Thanks guys. Pilla.

Are you using Ross Tech cable?

No. Its an aftermarket cable. I had it all working some years ago on an old b5 quattro but ive forgot how to set it all up properly now. :(

Im looking for some help on getting 409.1 going properly. Not vcds lite but thanks anyway.

409.1 is the old free version of VAG-COM. The new version is VCDS-lite. If you were registered with 409.1 you can get a new activation for VCDS -Lite I believe. I think the activation only applies on the PC that it was originally used on. So you can't use it on another PC.
http://www.ross-tech.com/vca/Lite-form.php

Im looking to eat the forbidden fruit on 409.1 but cant seem to get the dot bat file to put the apples where they need to be. So to speak. :|

Had to run the file as administrator and BOOM! Im in, anybody needs help in the future, PM me and i will offer my advice. Thanks.