B6 A4 1.8t armrest

QuattroCalum

Reaction score
I "HATE" the armrest and would like to remove it, does anyone know if there's a blanking piece available to cover the inevitable void left by the so called armrest. If not I'll wrap the centre console in something suitable by Foliatec.
The armrest does nothing but get in the way for me whether it's down or up, it shall be banished from my car! Thanks in advance for any replies.

Dont know about blanking plate...but there is people who will buy it lol....meeeee

Show me a pictures of it please inside and out
How much would you sell it for

I don't think there is a blanking piece available, i've certainly never seen or heard of one. You could buy a cheap, rough console and cut out a piece to match the hole and fix it in or as you say wrap your console.

You won't get a blanking plate, as even when ordered from new from the factory the centre console is one piece and has to be cut by the dealers to fit the armrest. Sonif you want a pucker finish, you want a new console or at least one from a car with no armrest.

You won't get a blanking plate, as even when ordered from new from the factory the centre console is one piece and has to be cut by the dealers to fit the armrest. Sonif you want a pucker finish, you want a new console or at least one from a car with no armrest.

I'll work something out for it, I'm enjoying driving more now without it, I can use the handbrake and change gears unhindered.

Lol just noticed your earlier reply
Thanks anyways