Leeshep

Reaction score
hi everyone,

New to the site:)
Audi A3 8P sport back - auto, flappy paddles etc.

Couple of quick questions if I may- apologises if they've already been covered elsewhere.

Think I've got a broken rear spring as its making a funny noise when I turn and on certain cambers- definitely back- not had a look yet. Where is a good place to go to get suspension replaced- thinking of changing the whole lot for a package. Live in Harlow Essex.

Also noticed the car sometimes has trouble starting where I have to keep the key turned to get it to start- doesn't do this all the time, from cold it fires quickly with no issues- if I leave it for a few hours - I then have to keep key turned before it fires, takes a lot longer.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

Lee (Shep)

Would have helped wouldn't it

2.0 Diesel 187bhp sport back

Not sure of spec, it's not s-line, got alicantra seats, Bluetooth phone, heated seats, dual climate, everything electric- DSG auto box with paddles

Friend recommended to put new battery in first, then look at glow plugs or glow plug harness if issue persists.

car is quite high mileage but has Full dealer service history:)

Love the car except for these minor irritations

AMD tuning will be a good shout for you mate, there in the Romford area and get loads of good recommendations.

Reactions: Leeshep
@Leeshep welcome to audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: Leeshep