Whacky washer jets

Zak0123

Reaction score
Evening folks,

Driving down the dual carriageway and sprayed my washer jets, thought the aim was a bit off so when I got home I got out the car and tested them...

They sprayed right over the car and hit the garage ~4ft past the boot! Had a good chuckle to myself lol, anyone else have this issue?

They still hit the screen when they 'die down' at the end of each spray, just a bit annoying the aims off...

I had the opposite, they all virtually came out down the bottom of the wiper sweep. It took me a while to get them all spraying where I wanted them using the old "pin down the nozzle" approach, slightest touch and they went everywhere. Now they are all adjusted really happy with the coverage.

I can see why garages don't get them adjusted "just so", as it is a bit of tap and touch to get them right.

But nevertheless amusing when you wash the windscreen of the car behind you LOL

Reactions: Zak0123
Evening folks,

Driving down the dual carriageway and sprayed my washer jets, thought the aim was a bit off so when I got home I got out the car and tested them...

They sprayed right over the car and hit the garage ~4ft past the boot! Had a good chuckle to myself lol, anyone else have this issue?

They still hit the screen when they 'die down' at the end of each spray, just a bit annoying the aims off...

You do want them spraying higher when stationary.....but maybe not as much as yours.
That way the air pressure at motorway speeds forces it to hit the windscreen sooner and lower.......if you know what I mean.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Zak0123