Audi A3 Dial upgrade

jester104

Reaction score
Hey guys im wanting to get white dials for my 1999 Audi A3 1.8t Sport but cant seem to find them anywhere. and are they easy to fit? i fitted white dials and blue back lights to my last car - a VW Corrado easy enough but was a much older car. Thanks for help dudes!

Jester,

yes it's possible and a few people on her have done it already, i think there was a photo thread a little while back so you may want to do a search to find it.

from memory it's a little bit of a pain in the @rse to do

Mike

fingermouse said:
oh dear its started .....................................

:lmfao:
The first 8L A/S3 I see with w4nker lights and mine is away!

they are different ones.. the previously listed ones had 0 miles on them, so you could reprogram them to your car mileage. The owner of this new auction has just nicked the picture.

TBH, they may still be worth it just to nick the genuine white backgrounds and the DIS display for spares.

nervus said:
:lmfao:
The first 8L A/S3 I see with w4nker lights and mine is away!

Exactly how i feel.......

Why do people want to CHAV up an Audi for gods sake They need their:asskicking: If you want to be a boy racer by a ****** SAXO

KEEP IT SUBTLE PLEASE

fingermouse said:
at least its only a A3 not a S£ if that happens im out of here ............................

What like this one?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-S3-Quattro-in-Stunning-Red-2001-Y-Modified_W0QQitemZ180014385257QQihZ008QQcategoryZ9835QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
c0_12.jpg

Sorry guys:sorry:

concoursneil said:
Exactly how i feel.......

Why do people want to CHAV up an Audi for gods sake They need their:asskicking: If you want to be a boy racer by a ****** SAXO

KEEP IT SUBTLE PLEASE

erm.. final edition A3s came with white dials, half leather seats and rs4s the dials on that ebay thing are oem :readit:

silver75 said:
erm.. final edition A3s came with white dials, half leather seats and rs4s the dials on that ebay thing are oem :readit:

I kow they did , but i was commenting on NERVUS post and FINGERMOUSE post, about LEXUS lights if you look back:thumbs-up: