Nardo v mythos black

Nothing wrong with my eyes. I visited with a opthalmologists and have great success with opthalmologists vision and unfortunatly they could do nothing to add good taste

You should view Panther again now the old peepers are fixed RG

Seriously it's a lovely colour too . I would have got it if next door didn't order a misano red s3 at same time really liking the Panther and being in a nice deep metalic colour again after the Bmw alpine white. That was a boring colour .

No I thought I'd love it always saw a local fiat 500abarth in a similar colour and loved it just for me I fancied other colours more it's all personal preference there's no right or wrong colour someone will always like something and anything that another may not.

1496955d8e8f76f5dec45c1c6f44db2a.jpg
5d42b64d6d62f6c864f68f986662afd9.jpg

You decide

Reactions: 5pot and Scottyg
Go black on black it's awesome and am not a black car guy normally like my blues and red.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Hey I've got to say that everyone on here is very helpful and I really appreciate it! Thanks for the pics and yes it still makes the decision hard!! I always said I didn't want another black car as it was difficult to keep clean but it does look really smart. Over to the nardo.....wow! I'm planning on keeping the car maybe 8 years plus so I want to get the colour right and be happy 8 years down the line.

Could always get a top cost on the primer after 4 years lol

Reactions: Terminator x and T-800
Lol maybe! Such a difficult decision but I need to make it soon!

Am very pleased Sandra. I had some ask today if it had a CD player lol I literally had no idea ace not listened to music yet lol x

Reactions: Sandra
Get Nardo.. be different. .then after couple years when its out then wrap the car..then in 6/7/8 years when nardo is back in fashion take wrap off.. voila..

Get Nardo.. be different. .then after couple years when its out then wrap the car..then in 6/7/8 years when nardo is back in fashion take wrap off.. voila..

Haha sounds like a plan! Do you think nardo will go out?

Oh aye be lucky to get six months before its classed as brown.

Just messing it will always be a special colour

Reactions: AndyB-S3
I think nardo will fall down pecking order a wee bit but as it's few and far between it'll still be a head turner. :')

Out of the 2 i'd prbably go Nardo. Had black cars in the past and they look lovely but the RS3, black pack and black car is a little too much imo. Sepang and black pack black wheels all the way!

Here's the delivery of my black RS3 at the Ingolstadt factory
There was a nardo grey one at the same time

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Rick P and AndyB-S3
To be totally honest .... the RS3 looks $hi7 hot in any colour :yum:

:blackrs4::greyrs4::nogarors4::redrs4::yellowrs4:

What colour do you think I prefer? Nandos is looking old already. Saw an RS6 Avant yesterday.. What a waste leaving it it primer.IMHO

I saw a nardo up close yesterday with black pack and it looked great

Well I've been thinking about colour for a while now and I'm set on.................nardo!!!!
I think the black looks nice but nothing special as from a distance it could be mistaken as an S3. The nardo stands out and makes you look twice having seen one on the road the other day.
The only problem now is getting one!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For my 2p.. I have bought Audis for years because I like them to look inconspicuous (unless you are an Audi nut). Subtle good looks suits me fine.. no thanks to oranges, primer or other 'look at me colours' but.. it's down to choice and I would rather have one naff colour Audi than a BMW or M-B.

Subtle good looks suits me fine.. no thanks to oranges, primer or other 'look at me colours' but.. it's down to choice and I would rather have one naff colour Audi than a BMW or M-B.

But orange looks so good!
IMG_20160408_105828_zps4z8zhqhk.jpg

Reactions: B19 and Rick P
I was in Aberdeen Audi yesterday and I'm sure I made right choice with Nardo as they had new one in showroom, it looked realy smart and stood out more than any other colour I've seen in rs3, I liked black, red, blues and was hard chioce for me, you need to see car in flesh I think before making a choice....

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Most def I saw nardo Ali pack in flesh and changed colour looked rubbish but saw it with black pack last night diff car. Still love the Panther blAck tho

Reactions: B19
I was in Aberdeen Audi yesterday and I'm sure I made right choice with Nardo as they had new one in showroom, it looked realy smart and stood out more than any other colour I've seen in rs3, I liked black, red, blues and was hard chioce for me, you need to see car in flesh I think before making a choice....

Totally agree. The salesman pointed out to me that the black makes the RS3 look 'standard' and it can be mistaken as an S3. My gf thought it looks like an A3 at a distance but I think more like an S3. Nardo or blue for an RS3.

Totally agree. The salesman pointed out to me that the black makes the RS3 look 'standard' and it can be mistaken as an S3. My gf thought it looks like an A3 at a distance but I think more like an S3. Nardo or blue for an RS3.

Aberdeenshire full of blue Audis tho....

I bet yellow with black pack would look great,,,,