Dent removal Manchester?

Cambaines

Reaction score
As title I'm looking to see if anyone has had any business with a dent removal man in Manchester? The internet is full of them but I know some are better then others! Had a lad remove some form my dads car and I can't say it was an amazing job!

last one i had i found on facebook ,guy is mobile but to what extent he travels i dont know , had 2 dents on car when i bought it ,one was on the rear arch and i was prepared to repaint the back quarter . anyway thought i would give him a try, amazing job he did cant even find where it was the one on the door completely gone as well . so i got him to do 2 more on sisters a3 . charged me £65 for all 4 dents .
would definately use the guy again , if i could remember his name lol. il just have to ask again in the a3 s3 group

Reactions: Cambaines
Sounds perfect for me, it's on my front arch on the crease and I have a tiny one on the rear quarter but I can see it when it's cleaned and waxed :/ planning on wrapping it so they will come more apparent with wrap on too!

Fair enough, may be far for him to come but if he's good then I don't mind paying for it really!

I'm the exact same mate, memory is ****, I'm sure I've posted this on before but I really can't remember cheers mate

I use Dents Inc. I'm a fussy git, and was pretty disappointed with results from a number of other places. Gave Ben a called and was impressed from the off. I've used him four times now, three times on my Polo GTI and once on my 8P. I won't ever be using anyone else - if you want flawless dent removal I'd give him a shout.

http://www.dentsinc.co.uk

This is the kind of man I looking for then, just want it to look right, little things annoy me like that, I don't realise how much it gets on my tits, I debate getting a new car for this reason!

Thank you mate, is it a good price too? Not that it's the main factor here though

As title I'm looking to see if anyone has had any business with a dent removal man in Manchester? The internet is full of them but I know some are better then others! Had a lad remove some form my dads car and I can't say it was an amazing job!
I went to a dent removal place in Bolton on the forecourt of BCC car showroom next to the Mini dealers.He is only there on a Saturday morning,you just turn up and wait your turn but he does a top job.The rest of the week he is on the road doing work for dealerships e.g Audi BMW and he also recommended a really good smart repair guy.Sorry I don't have any contact numbers but he is recommeded as he has sorted a few of my cars over the years.

I shall have a Google search and send some pictures to them to get some quotes, cheers for your help lads! Just want it looking bang on!

What's his price? does he charge per dent/panel or per car?
On my last visit in September of last year they charged me £40 for a dent on my drivers door.I don't know whether it was for one panel only as I have only ever gone to have single dents removed.previously I was charged £30 but that was a couple of years ago.It wasn't the largest of dents but was in a awkward place and I thought they wouldn't get it done.After a cup of tea in the cafe I returned and it was not noticeable at all.

Might have a nip up in the week, I have a golf ball dent on my roof :'(