s4 mirrors/covers, back on or leave off

on or off

• Total voters

tony mc

Reaction score
as title, i took them off to look after them over the winter now i dont know if i should put them back on, lol.
(they are of excellent quality and aint your cheapo nasty looking ones, cost me about £150.)
so boys and girls, would you put them back on or stay with my black one's i cant make my mind up ?

off
20151206 150506 resized

on
20150522 145743 resized

I like them and I don't know as you've de-chromed now.

You may have to put one on too look at.....

thing is Carl they a bit of a mare to get on and off, the mirror its self is horrible to take out, its almost smashes when you pull it, one of them its going to bust or come off moments

if they were a bit easier to take on and off i wouldn't be asking really, but if i go to put them on then they'll stay on hence the poll

Now you've dechromed, keep them off and donate them to me.

Reactions: mallorycoombs and tony mc
I think they worked really well with the chrome trim and silver of the rotas, but might stick out a little bit now you've blacked it out.

i still got the rotors there back on now, but i'm thinking the same Jim, they will stick out to much now

I would just put one back on that way you will never have such a dilemma again.

Reactions: tony mc
Totally off topic but what's the spec in those rotor alloys ?? They look amazing on it nice concave to them

Reactions: tony mc
Just getting some today 8j et43 19" was hoping they would sit like those , maybe not as much concave , but they are going on an S3 so might look ok

I think they are the same as mine 19" 8.5J ET35 and they fit perfectly on the B7

yep thats right Carl mate. took me ages to find them with that concave 90% of them were more like the black edition ones not as deep

c1205e7e9a4cb1bc5f6911805ea2fe3a.jpg

Just got mine on they're 8.5j et 43 but sit lovely not as concaved as yours but nice on the S3

Reactions: carlcall and tony mc
yeh mate nice motor wheels do sit well on it, thats what i'm after next s3 sport back

Reactions: St53daw
Ye I love my sportback , prefer the look on the rear lights , and more practical

yep its the all round winner for me like s3 sport back, dog in, fishing gear in and gone, get there loads quicker too, lmao.
give me a year and i'll ave one

On vote for me - Rotors and chrome surround with the mirrors look spot one.

arrghh, come on people, 50/50 at the moment you lot are aint making this easy, lol.
looks like i'll be put one on tonight for a look, i'll post a pic when its on.

arrghh, come on people, 50/50 at the moment you lot are aint making this easy, lol.
looks like i'll be put one on tonight for a look, i'll post a pic when its on.

In theory though you did vote NO yourself pal and therefore the YES should win.....unless deep down inside you know it's wrong to put them back on!

In theory though you did vote NO yourself pal and therefore the YES should win.....unless deep down inside you know it's wrong to put them back on!

lmao, i just carnt make my mind up Carl mate going to go bang them on now i'll be back soon.

ok then one broken mirror glass later there on, and do you know what, i think i like them on. lol
i did say they were a **** to do lol,
just need a new mirror glass now and i think i'm done till i go at the grill again.
20160406 174948

20160406 180311

20160406 175317

20160406 180326