Beware sainsburys

martin1984

Reaction score
Don't tend to shop at this supermarket so was suprised that with in 3days I could buy items lemonade and own brand cereals first date October 15 and second December 15 I now food that really goes off or would make me I'll but to be months out of date is a joke and when I spoke to care line there didn't seem bothered just refund my money lol

Don't tend to shop at this supermarket so was suprised that with in 3days I could buy items lemonade and own brand cereals first date October 15 and second December 15 I now food that really goes off or would make me I'll but to be months out of date is a joke and when I spoke to care line there didn't seem bothered just refund my money lol

I'm pretty suprised, they should act a little more bothered! Most stores are focused on making sure the stock is rotated well and within date, as they can get into trouble with trading standards over this. It probably won't stop me from shopping at Sainsburys though, a lot of their stuff is of good quality.

CONTACT A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP OR WRITE TO A CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER , YOU NEVER KNOW THEY MAY SEND YOU VOUCHERS

They've got to pay for the Argos take over somehow .

Reactions: martin1984 and Sandra