Hello newbie with big plans!

Lee skinner

Reaction score
Hi everybody, new member with a 2000 w A6 avant 2.7t avant manual. Also a beyond repair 2002 rs6 avant.........
So basically I have this vision. C5 rs6 cross b5 rs4.
I want to try and get maximum power from my 2.7t engine which is easy 450-500bhp on bottom end I'm lead to believe and I want to fit as many rs6 parts as possible to my a6 ie: entire rear subframe, coilovers, brakes, interior, rs6 turbos (I know they do need fabricating) rs6 exhaust, rs6 side mount inter coolers. I'm struggling to find anyone that has undertaken a similar project (remove rs6 wide body chassis parts and attach them to a standard a6 avant. Is it possible to straight bolt wide track parts to a narrow track a6? can I simply drop rear rs6 sub frame Swap diffs and bolt back upto to the a6? Is it hubs and wheels that make front end wide track or also drive shafts etc aswell? Will coilovers bolt straight on? Most importantly is there anybody that does the rs6 k04 turbo fabrication in the uk to bolt onto 2.7t?
I know I have thrown a lot of questions in the mix and any feedback would be much appreciated. To clarify the rs6 is a total loss and I refuse to have another auto box from Audi fail on me! Kind regards lee

Hi Lee, welcome to audi-sport.net. Your plans sound amazing. If you post in the A6 section youse get advice in there. I'm afraid I know little about a6 so can't help you there. Hope you enjoy the forum :)