Alcons behind rotors

Moxy89

Reaction score
i have just ordered some Alcons and wondered if they will go behind the standard rotor wheels ? I don't mind spacing a little bit but don't want stupid amount! If not do the ttrs brakes fit behind them easy ?

I doubt the TTRS setup will fit behind A3 rotors. They just about fit behind Pro Race 1.2 which are 8J and ET45 usually.

Don't know about alcons.
But ttrs are no go without spacers on oem wheels as they are usually 7.5j et54, unless you use aftermakret discs with bells that have better offset included.

Okay so Have to change wheels then ?

I guess so. Or run them with spacers if you're comfortable with that.
I run oz ultraleggera for summer without spacers, and oem with 12mm spacers for winter without issues for ages now.

i have just ordered some Alcons and wondered if they will go behind the standard rotor wheels ? I don't mind spacing a little bit but don't want stupid amount! If not do the ttrs brakes fit behind them easy ?

How about 19x8 ET 50 rotors. Will bbk fit under that offset

Revo do a big brake set up that comes with alcon calipers some have a look on there site see if it says anything about needing spacers

Cheers! I have Alcons on the way however I want to build a bit of a weapon but keep it looking much as standard as possible